1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Any Tips For A Beginner Doing Off Page SEO?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by michaelthomas86, Mar 24, 2012.

I some basics about seo but now i want to take it to the next level,I understand the need for backlinks from high pr sites,getting the dofollow attribute,but what i dont really understand is how i get them?

I have been looking into press releases can anyone give me a good list of sites to submit my press release to?

I have done most of the optimazion on my site,and its going quite well,i need to fully understand seo,if there is any great seo people here can you please share all your knowledge with me please.

I want to stay white hat no spam or automated programs or anything like that,im looking for long term seo so that when its done i dont really have to keep doing it,so places where i can get long lasting links from would be great.

This is what i ahve been doing up to now

1) forum signatures - are very slow you have to sign up create so many posts etc

2) comments on blogs such as wordpress that allow your url - whats that like? worth the time or not?

3) answering questions on sites like yahoo answers? thats gone ok for my traffic but im not sure if its doing anything to help in regards to seo

4) contacting other web masters with a similar niche to myself for backlink exchange - ive sent out of 100 emails and not had 1 reply is there a better way of doing this?

5) I did a few articles on enzinearticles - not had any traffic from that but i was told its a good place to start?

Any help,ideas,personal experience on this would be great

Thanks

Thats is really i am working on a press release now

michaelthomas86, Mar 24, 2012 IP
  2. patco

patco Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Forum and Article marketing are almost the best ways to do SEO. Also, I think you should try Guest blogging (post your article on other related blogs!). EzineArticles will NOT help you for traffic, but will surely increase your ranking in Google. Also some high PR backlinks from high authority pages will help you get on 1st page in google in a month... Continue following your strategy and try to do the things I mentioned above :)

patco, Mar 24, 2012 IP
  3. michaelthomas86

michaelthomas86 Peon

Best Answers:
    The guest blogging is a good idea patco thanks any ideas of good sites to do this on? My sites niche/sector is celebrities

michaelthomas86, Mar 24, 2012 IP
  4. affkb99

affkb99 Member

Best Answers:
    You can also try to buy a backlink package. Something small since you have a new website. If you get good indexed backlinks then you can rinse and repeat every month or few weeks. Blog Commenting is a great method to get backlinks. I agree with patco that forum and article marketing is very effective. You can also try to help out on yahoo answers. There's also social media networking sites like Twitter.

affkb99, Mar 24, 2012 IP
  5. simona86

simona86 Member

Best Answers:
    Directory submission is the basic step for SEO. It provides our site link after approve by the admin. First find directory list from Google, open & select proper category related to your site. fill up the form by selecting link type such as free, reciprocal or featured. add other information in form then you will get confirmation mail. confirm that link then the link will be approve by the admin.

simona86, Mar 24, 2012 IP
  6. dailyearn

dailyearn Banned

Best Answers:
    social bookmarking submission
    article submission
    do-follow blog comment
    all are good way to get backlinks

dailyearn, Mar 24, 2012 IP
  7. stellaandreapark

stellaandreapark Peon

Best Answers:
    Post articles in Web 2.0 sites, create your own little blog or hub in Web 2.0 sites like HubPages and WordPress.com. You can link straight from the body of your content. With this method you can even earn some extra revenue from these sites self. Give it a try.

stellaandreapark, Mar 25, 2012 IP
  8. TourPlanet

TourPlanet Peon

Best Answers:
    all the suggestion give above are very nice, any body of you tell me some thing about buying backlinks..as i think, buying links would not be beneficial for the site mostly... as compare to getting is ownself...

TourPlanet, Mar 25, 2012 IP
  9. tonnele

tonnele Peon

Best Answers:
    The bottom line is you need a killer link building strategy that will you have you dominating the search engines. Here are some ways to obtain some serious quality backlinks to your site:

social bookmarking
    profile creation
    blog commenting
    Directory Submission
    Press Release Submission
    Forum Posting
    Social Media Optimization
    video Submission

tonnele, Mar 25, 2012 IP
  10. saw_troy

saw_troy Member

Best Answers:
    Backlink from High PR Forum one of the best backlink :)

saw_troy, Mar 25, 2012 IP
  11. ranapratap82thakur

ranapratap82thakur Peon

Best Answers:
    Try some other article syndication sites like examiner.com, infobarrel, suite101.com along with some web2.0 properties like Squidoo and Hub-pages. The give some genuine backlinks.

ranapratap82thakur, Mar 25, 2012 IP
  12. ryangetty

ryangetty Peon

Best Answers:
    Great tips thanks for sharing this here....

ryangetty, Mar 25, 2012 IP
  13. abyssal

abyssal Guest

Best Answers:
    Links are the most important part of offsite SEO.

abyssal, Mar 25, 2012 IP
  14. twilightofidols

twilightofidols Member

Best Answers:
    Just because a software is automated doesn't mean what comes out of it is spam. It's how you use the tool. You can have things like SENuke, and Scrapebox in your arsenal but the important thing is to use them wisely. Just because an article is spun doesn't mean it's unreadable garbage. You can very well spin an article and have it be unique and 100% readable if you know what you are doing and have the time, and patience for this sort of thing. A combination of automated tools, and manual submissions is the way to go. Just google "free backlinks" you'll find a bunch of opportunities to get your link posted. Soon it'll be natural once you know what footprints to look for in google search.

twilightofidols, Mar 25, 2012 IP
  15. azharSEO

azharSEO Active Member

Best Answers:
    Do off page optimization step by step by best quality work.

azharSEO, Mar 25, 2012 IP
  16. Dave Staley

Dave Staley Peon

Best Answers:
    I think,
    First he must be know Google Panda and after that do seo activity smoothly.

Dave Staley, Mar 26, 2012 IP
  17. Dave Staley

Dave Staley Peon

Best Answers:
    Thaks for shearing information for beginner seo .

Dave Staley, Mar 26, 2012 IP