1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling tittbit.in | on page 1 of google | PR2

Discussion in 'Sites' started by tittbit, Mar 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    HI

I am selling my disposable email site http://www.tittbit.in

it is on page 1 for keyword "disposable email" and "temporary email"

It has been done extreme seo as u can see it has left behind even pr6 sites.

Also it accompanies the unique disposable email script which u can sell for $100.

About its earnings

Well due to religious reasons i only used text ads, which earns quite well, but last month it earned $48

I am sure any one can boost it using different ad styles and patterns and can sell their affiliate products on it.

I have place cost as $10000,

you are welcome to place your counter offer.

Payment is through INDIA bank transfer or paypal.

Thanks

MOHAMMAD arshad

tittbit, Mar 23, 2012 IP
  2. blacknet

blacknet Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    Why have you chosen to value the website at 208x monthly income, when the usual is 10-24x? Are there additional factors which you have negated to mention?

blacknet, Mar 23, 2012 IP
  3. tittbit

tittbit Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi

Actually i am not asking $10000, i have priced it as just for getting highest via bidding.

also some good factors are:

its a brandable domain, aged, + pr2.

Second the revenue i mentioned is just that due to religious reasons i did nto use any image ads, and i only placed text ads.

as u can see on site all ads are placed within same colour.

so i think that anyone can easily boost its earnings by making good use of ad placement.

and the script itself is unique among all disposable email sites over web, its not like that cheap sourceforge script which all sites are using. The script itself can be sold for $100.

The last factor is that its SEO value, u can see it has beaten pr5 and pr6 sites in ranking.

Mailinator is 10 years old, and tittbit is just closer to it within short period of time.

Again i am not asking $10000, i want as much as possible, so u can bid whatever u think is reasonable.

Thanks

MOHAMMAD arshad

tittbit, Mar 25, 2012 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.