1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

411 Hops, No Sales

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by maxamity, Mar 15, 2012.

As you can see in the image link below, I am confirming that these visitors are 100% targeted visitors via Blogger and Twitter accounts. However, I have had no sales in 411 hops. There have been exactly 5 form submits, still no sales though. Can someone tell me why this is happening? I am focusing on the weight loss niche, make money online niche, and dog food guide niche (3 different websites, and 7 Twitter accounts, each focusing on it's own theme.

Image:
    http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/3224/failureh.png

Any suggestions would be great!
    Thanks.

maxamity, Mar 15, 2012 IP
  2. rjd1265

rjd1265 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Ive been there and done that. Here are the two main reasons you have no sales.

1. The product you are promoting sucks or the sales page is not convincing...try putting in a new product from clickbank or another affiliate program

2. You are not giving the reader what they want..ie they go to your landing page and you tell them about some dog food health and then they go to the sales page only to find a site promoting how to make your own dog good.

Although the niches are related, you did not give the reader exactly what they wanted.You say your traffic is targeted but make sure of that. If Im on Facebook and I see an ad for dog food secrets I may click on it b/c I have a dog but my clickis not targeted....There is a HUGE difference and that is what you are seeing.

I have a product that got 22 hops but 4 sales worth $564.00 (with upsells) but I gave the reader EXACTLY what they wanted and my trafffic was highly targeted.

I was alway told this little goof...If a person is searching for herpes cream....send them to your site which says "Hey, I have herpes cream so buy it" NOT "This is how not to get herpes" Kind of funny but it makes total sense!

rjd1265, Mar 15, 2012 IP
  3. linkEnergyzer

linkEnergyzer Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    keep in faith till you can find the ways :)

linkEnergyzer, Mar 20, 2012 IP
  4. DPParadise

DPParadise Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Not targeted, but still it's not 411 hops to any single product, you promote like 3-5 or so, not enough hops to tell

DPParadise, Mar 23, 2012 IP
  5. Abeetya

Abeetya Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think US visitor is better than any other countries, get more US targeted visitor, my CB buyer most of them are from US

Abeetya, Mar 25, 2012 IP
  6. GrandRoyal

GrandRoyal Member

Best Answers:
    If you are promoting high quality products then the mistake might be on your side, try to collect your visitors email address and explain them about the product and its benefit regularly by sending them emails (do not spam please) - give them good content and a reason to buy. Do not give up keep tracking your failures and try to overcome them, its a part of the game.

GrandRoyal, Mar 26, 2012 IP
  7. elitesingh

elitesingh Peon

Best Answers:
    hey I agree with what you say, but I mean to appeal to buyers you need to have a quality sales page. For that we may use the info provided in the copywritting section. designing a sales page is always a tedios task. And lol, intense reply

elitesingh, Mar 27, 2012 IP