1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Established Dropshipping Business Operated From Anywhere For Sale

Discussion in 'Sites' started by mark990, Mar 22, 2012.

Products come from a single manufacturer in the UK and will ship anywhere in the world and will add this website to their list of distributors.

This is a turnkey website selling network based CCTV cameras and recorders with remote access on PC, Mac, iPhone, Android and more.
    This is a popular home and business product with new models including HD cameras. Some Key facts about this website include

• Position #1 on google.co.uk for main keywords
    • #1 - ip cam, ipcam, nvr software, mobile access ip cam, 4ch nvr, nvr kit, nvr package
    • #2 - remote ip cam, view ip cam on mobile, 4ch nvr, nvr package, ip cam support
    • Many more page 1 & page 2 positions
    • A few strong backlinks & good onsite seo for top positions with little effort to maintain
    • Domain Age = approx 3 years
    • Revenue = Over $1500 a month with NO WORK
    • Average 1500 Uniques a month
    • facebook & twitter account included
    • Website is SEO optimized
    • Running Costs, just hosting!
    • Free support for 1 month
    • List of local suppliers and drop shippers
    • Amazon ready (can be setup for Amazon affiliate sales instead)

The dropshipper allows you to log on and choose from a range of goods and they will ship direct to the customer. Product support is handled by the manufacturer who has a knowledge base, forum and support ticket system.

Gross Revenue (avg per month) $1,500
    Net Profit (avg per month) $750

The website has generated a fair amount of revenue (see revenue screenshot) considering a low level of offline SEO and absolutely no advertising so an excellent source of revenue. Could also suit competitors, new ip cam, cctv camera products etc.
    The PayPal screenshot is from last year and I stopped sales when the manufacturer stopped the dropshipping facility but a new more efficient dropshipping facility has become available since I decided to sell this website.

URL: MyIPCam .co.uk
    Price: 6395€

Ask me anything via PM, I can send you more files as well.

Thank you,
    Mark

Attached Files:

mark990, Mar 22, 2012 IP
  2. mark990

mark990 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Update: Dropshipping in UK, USA & other countries now available