1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Where to find high quality writers??!!

Discussion in 'Copywriting' started by crazlunatic, Apr 19, 2011.

1. yecall

yecall Peon

Best Answers:
    I think many writers feel compelled to settle for a low wage per piece and because of that, they must produce great quantity. There are writers out there who will not settle or compromise on price, and that is their right, certainly. There is a great deal of pressure to produce quality as well as quantity and of course it must all be original. Writers are also under the additional pressure of conducting their own marketing efforts, which are the same as any other small business owner. At times, it seems challenging to keep all the balls in the air! Good luck with your search.

yecall, Aug 1, 2011 IP
  2. mrinalaha

mrinalaha Member

Best Answers:
    Hi, it really depends upon the money you're paying for the content. Am an Indian writer. My some clients ask me to write 10 500 word articles in a day, I write, but quality, I hate them. Still, they are up and running and making money for the client. Then there are some who wants me to write 2 500 word articles in a day and pays well. Those are my finest creations. So, the bottom line is, the more you give time to write an article, the better will be the yield. Moreover, the payment should be decent too :)

mrinalaha, Aug 8, 2011 IP
  3. AutographTime

AutographTime Member

Best Answers:
    I am a native English writer and I can write a ton of articles per a day with no problem in quality. You have to be willing to pay good prices for good articles.

AutographTime, Aug 8, 2011 IP
  4. ContentProviderZ

ContentProviderZ Peon

Best Answers:
    You can try this service.

ContentProviderZ, Mar 20, 2012 IP
  5. simona86

simona86 Member

Best Answers:
    If you aren't able to write your own because of poor English skills you could always trade whatever services you are good at for someone's writing. Works especially well when you find someone who isn't very good in the skill you possess!

You can get help from different Freelancing sites like oDesk, Freelancer.com and many more. Just go there and post a job, i'm sure you will find more than 50 number of candidates for your job. Best of luck.

simona86, Mar 22, 2012 IP
  6. Abani

Abani Peon

Best Answers:
    What would you say if a writer charges $25 for a 450-500 word article? I don't spend so much too often, but when I need content for 2 of my premium e-com sites, I let this guy deal with the content. He's pricey...but not overpriced for the quality he produces. So, at the end of the day it all boils down to whether or not you are willing to pay for the quality you expect. Guess what, I also get some valuable suggestions from him free of cost and some of those suggestions have actually helped me in the past.

Just for your information, I got in touch with a $5 guy on another forum and I wanted him to give me some PRs for one of my travel sites. The TAT was good, but the person turned up a sales letter and didn't basically know the difference between a PR and a blog post. When he was told to fix the stuff, he said he knew what he was doing and his language skills were unquestionable. I learnt my lesson!!

Finally got my other "expensive writer" to do a couple of them and believe me the first thing he asked from me was a couple of quotes that he wanted to go into the PR - something the earlier writer never asked for because he never knew how to do a PR. So, that's is guys. If you are looking for quality, you'll have to pay for it. Good writers don't come cheap no matter how many forums are flooded with "WTS Articles" threads in the name of competition.

Abani, Mar 22, 2012 IP
  7. Sam Gilmore

Sam Gilmore Peon

Best Answers:
    Sam Gilmore, Mar 23, 2012 IP