1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Make 1k wk On Autopilot Social Media Reseller Website Business

Discussion in 'Sites' started by dukestravels07, Mar 22, 2012.

Make $1000 a week doing very little work
    Social Media Reseller Website Business
    tanker.jpg

Overview
    This is a great business opportunity for anyone looking to make a good steady income online. What you’re bidding on is a virtually hands free business that runs itself with very little input from its owner.

http://socialtanker.com/ is a fully integrated cash machine that can be operated by absolutely anyone. It is a rock solid money earner, in a super hot and current niche, Social Media Traffic Selling.
    Right now, millions of businesses are clamoring for a piece of the Social Media Pie. Facebook, YouTube and Twitter are an absolute goldmine for companies to harvest hungry buyer minded customers. The hunger for these customers is so great that businesses are willing to pay big prices to get them. This is where http://socialtanker.com/ can bank BIG TIME

These sites sell for at least 4 times as much on certain auction sites. I am practically giving this away as you could flip it for 4 times as much guaranteed.

Details
    http://socialtanker.com/ is a YouTube, Facebook and Twitter traffic reseller and the way it operates is simplicity in action. In a nutshell we sell Facebook “Likes”, Twitter “Followers” and YouTube “Views” in bulk to individuals and businesses looking to build their presence in the Social Media market.

Visitors come to your site, browse through the Facebook, YouTube and Twitter packages and purchase one by inputting details of the URL they need traffic for and clicking the paypal button. You are paid instantly into your paypal account and an email is sent to you with details of the order. All you then do is take that order and go to the MUCH MUCH cheaper source that I will give you and place the order. With the source I give you, you will pay a fraction of the price that YOU are charging YOUR customer. Here is an example:

• Your customer buys 1x 5000 Facebook Fan Likes from http://socialtanker.com/
    • You receive $80 instantly
    • You go to YOUR source and pay $40 for 1x5000 Facebook Fan Likes
    • You make a profit of $40 on a single transaction
    • You can see that you would only need to get a few orders per week to make a VERY steady income.
    • Getting orders is not hard. I have a system that will get you orders THE DAY AFTER THE SITE IS SETUP.
    Outline of some of the profit margins
    • 600 Facebook Fan Likes – Cost from your supplier $14
    • 600 Facebook Fan Likes – Cost you charge on your site $34
    • 1800 Facebook Fan Likes – Cost from your supplier $40
    • 1800 Facebook Fan Likes – Cost you charge on your site $93
    I can supply all of my sources prices on request. Just message me.

Why THIS site is BETTER than similar sites on sale here:
    Is this REALLY an effortless, autopilot site? I really don't have to do a thing? In the very short term the answer to that is YES. I won't trick you. Many sellers of sites like this will tell you their sites are hands free money makers, only to let you know about all the backlinking and SEO stuff you will have to do AFTER THE SALE.
    I believe SEO/Backlinking should be something that is done AFTER you make sales! Why? SEO is TIME CONSUMING and COSTLY. Look, SEO is easy. Anyone can do it. You post your link on forums, blogs etc. Write a few articles with your site URL & keyword in it, submit them to directories. All of it can be done for FREE. Problem is, it TAKES AGES. Spend 8 hours a day posting to blogs & forums, MIGHT get Google to rank you in 6 months.

Meantime your site is making you no money. Your other option is to PAY an SEO guy to do it all. There are many excellent resources for outsourcing SEO work & I 100% recommend it being done, ONLY AFTER you’ve made sales and have some money to throw at it.

If you follow my Quick Sale Method, you will get sales TOMORROW. I will not divulge what the method is, this is part of the package. I could make a nice looking ebook on this and make thousands on it. I won’t. It is part of this website business package and will stay that way.

I spent 8 hours working on a step by step plan that details EXACTLY what you have to do to get sales and get them FAST.

NEED A PLACE TO HOST THE SITE?
    I can host the site exactly where it is for $5 a month, or can move it to a brand new hostgator account that will give you the first month for only $0.01. If you choose to host it on a new account, you will also get a FREE $100 adwords coupon.

The adwords coupon is only avalailable to new adwords accounts. If you do not have an adwords account, then this is a GOLDEN way to make some almost guaranteed quick sales right off the bat.
    Social media reselling is a new, but hot as hell trend. Because its new, the competition in advertising is minimal. I will give you the EXACT low competition keywords you need to use in your adwords ads, in order to reel in buyers.

NOTE: This is NOT my quick sale method. Although, I do discuss Adwords as a possible means of getting sales in my welcome pack.

What you are getting
    1. A beautifully designed, professional looking website.
    2. FIVE ways to make income. YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Adsense and Clickbank.
    3. A site that is optimized for clickbank and adsense. Just input your own adsense and clickbank id and you’re ready to go!
    4. A catchy, memorable and brandable website name
    5. My personal and effective quicksale method for getting traffic, NOW
    6. FREE $500 worth of ebook guides that cover everything from SEO to traffic harvesting
    7. FREE Transfer of website to your host
    This is a very quick three day auction. This site will attract a lot of attention, so do not hesitate on this opportunity before its too late.

Feel free to ask any questions and to visit the website.

Thank you for looking!

dukestravels07, Mar 22, 2012 IP
  2. salz1012

salz1012 Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    why are you selling?

salz1012, Mar 22, 2012 IP
  3. dukestravels07

dukestravels07 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 4
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks for the question.

I flip websites is the short answer to that. I also have dozens of other IM projects that keep me busy.

dukestravels07, Mar 23, 2012 IP
  4. dukestravels07

dukestravels07 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 4
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Buy It Now reduced to $50 for quick sale.
    The Reserve is only $35

dukestravels07, Mar 23, 2012 IP