1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

warnign about using adsense on your websites

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by ezimedia, Mar 19, 2012.

1. iedigcom

iedigcom Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I can't Support You....... I also got one warning massage due to Violating of terms of there service and I have more then 60 Site and I am Using Ad sense since last 4 year. They Warn me but they can't disable my account........

iedigcom, Mar 21, 2012 IP
  2. seoviviti

seoviviti Peon

Best Answers:
    After reading your post i went to the google search and found there are many people shouting about their google account get banned without having any previous warning. i think this is not fair decision google is taking. They should tell user before taking any strict decision.

seoviviti, Mar 21, 2012 IP
  3. iedigcom

iedigcom Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Google not a room based company. Lots of Talented People are seating over there I don't how can they ban you account without notice...........:(
    Ask to Why they ban your account and Please Inform Us what is the main reason behind. We also aware to make this kind of mistake.

iedigcom, Mar 22, 2012 IP
  4. sautaja

sautaja Peon

Best Answers:
    My account was banned too in January this year, the given reason was "your account posed a high risk to the advertisers", and that happened on the second day right after my account was approved, what a joke...

sautaja, Mar 22, 2012 IP
  5. laceybeautiful

laceybeautiful Peon

Best Answers:
    I hate Google adsense due to this reason.
    My boss account also disabled.
    His account age is more then 10 years.
    So i reject adsense and start affiliate marketing and product selling

laceybeautiful, Mar 22, 2012 IP
  6. JamesColin

JamesColin Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Adsense started in 2003, so how your boss account age can be more than 10 years..

JamesColin, Mar 22, 2012 IP
  7. valu

valu Peon

Best Answers:
    It is a shame but I am sure that you did not do everything according to the rules. I am quite sure that your account will not be re-activated and you have to start using a new one. I would also like to see Adsense staff to be more communicative and tell people that use Adsense what are they doing wrong before disabling them.

valu, Mar 22, 2012 IP
  8. jb=]

jb=] Peon

Best Answers:
    If someone was making thousands of dollars a day and Google banned their adsense account, I'm sure they would not have a problem at all handing over the ip logs and such...

jb=], Mar 22, 2012 IP
  9. Wulkanen

Wulkanen Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The thing is that, even if you give the ip logs to the AdSense team, they will most likely not care.
    I gave detailed ip information and time of occurance when i got click-bombed, but they just banned me anyways.

Wulkanen, Mar 22, 2012 IP
  10. JamesColin

JamesColin Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Some people have a hard time understanding that thousands of dollars means nothing for Google..

JamesColin, Mar 22, 2012 IP
  11. netservice

netservice Active Member

Best Answers:
    It is really shocking to see that 7 years old adsense account is blocked but still you can try for new account or use any good adsense alternate. Only lucky people get their account back once it is blocked.

netservice, Mar 22, 2012 IP
  12. ezimedia

ezimedia Peon

Best Answers:
    never mind google adsense time to move on making money online with other means... thanks to everyone for your replies..

ezimedia, Mar 26, 2012 IP
  13. naughtycarol

naughtycarol Peon

Best Answers:
    Google adsense is the best and trusted method for earning money online. I am not sure you can make half the money from other sources as compared to google adsense

naughtycarol, Apr 1, 2012 IP
  14. DerickThomas

DerickThomas Peon

Best Answers:
    The only way seen here is to disable your competitors account. Adsence follows very strict code so just one mistake and you will be banned.

DerickThomas, Apr 2, 2012 IP
  15. Chris01273

Chris01273 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I got banned about 6 years ago and kept apealing asking them to tell me what I was doing wrong and I had worked hard on my sites. It took about 6 emails before a decent Google administrator switched it back on for me. 6 years on and now making around $100 per month.

Chris01273, Apr 3, 2012 IP
  16. savedbyhim01

savedbyhim01 Peon

Best Answers:
    That's crazy. Sometimes big companies like Google, Paypal, Amazon are really annoying. You can't live with them, but you can't live without them. Basically you are a small time customer in their massive online empire so they don't care about you. That is pathetic to close your account without so much as an explanation.

savedbyhim01, Apr 3, 2012 IP
  17. bizmart

bizmart Active Member

Best Answers:
    Same thing happened to me a few months ago. My 8 year old account was disabled for no valid reason and I lost $5000. As a publisher I worked hard producing original content for my sites, played by the rules and rode the ups and downs over the years without resorting to any trickery. I didn't even bother applying to have my account reactivated. The fact that G plays with the livelihoods of its hardworking and honest business associates in that way means that I no longer have the desire to do business with them.

bizmart, Apr 5, 2012 IP
  18. mbitsol

mbitsol Guest

Best Answers:
    Same thing happens to me about 5 years ago to my 1 year old account without any notice then I decide to quit ad-sense.

mbitsol, Apr 6, 2012 IP
  19. Qadabra

Qadabra Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hey,
    What a terrible thing to have happen to you after 7 years..it really sucks..
    Not the first time I've heard it though.:S
    Don't know if you're still looking but if you are you should check us out www.adsgadget.com. Very simple interface, easy to use, no minimum threshold for payment or impression volume, high rates, variety of pricing models. Bottom line, you control your traffic.. and we don't have any policy against number of clicks on an ad (thought you might find that relevant)
    Regardless, good luck with your sites..
    Cheers,

Qadabra, Jul 15, 2012 IP
  20. Steupz

Steupz Peon

Best Answers:
    I have my account about the same time as you but Google has always been fairy reasonable with me. My account has been disabled twice, I think and reinstated. I did what they asked - or at least tried my best to - and luckily, I was reinstated.
    My bigger issue is my earnings is about a third of what it once was... sigh.

Steupz, Jul 15, 2012 IP