1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Clovenetwork is a SCAM !!!! Beware of it

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by ravikishan, Dec 27, 2011.

Clovenetwork is a SCAM network. Once you join, they will treat you like chief guest. They will send updates almost every week. They will always answer your query. But once you are 4-5 months old publisher, they will stop you payment. They will never pay after that.

I was very happy with them till jul'2011. But after that they are neither paying nor responding email. After writing 15-20 emails, they said that they had problem with paypal and asked for my bank details. I sent all the details, but after that they never responded. I have written around 25 email so far, but haven't received any reply. Finally I removed all ad tags of this bad network. I lost around $350. It's big amount for a small publisher like me.

So, if you want to be safe, stay away from this fake ad network called CLOVENETWORK

ravikishan, Dec 27, 2011 IP
  2. aassociatehit

aassociatehit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    that is indeed big amount, you may get some response here in dp from them may be, if they have any valid reason for not paying you

aassociatehit, Dec 28, 2011 IP
  3. king1ghz

king1ghz Member

Best Answers:
    Yes Clovenetwork is a SCAM and fake ad network .I lost around $600. It's big amount for a small publisher like me Too

I was happy :cool: with them till 25-Aug-2011, But after No Reply my eamil. now

i got the new mail form Clovenetwork

We have suspended your account few days back and we are still able to track few impressions as blank impressions. Could please remove our ads tags if you have placed any of your sites Urls or any other sub sites.

Let me know if you have any queries.
    Regards,

Chandan
    Account Manager

Great Job Clovenetwork.com ....? :confused:

king1ghz, Dec 30, 2011 IP
  4. Alvin31

Alvin31 Peon

Best Answers:
    perhaps that's network is out of money and doesn't have any advertiser.you should find some networks who pay for low minimum payout.beware if the advertisement don't display any ads or the network promote to find advertisers rather than publishers

Alvin31, Dec 30, 2011 IP
  5. mohit1308

mohit1308 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hmmm... they also owe me around 350 $. I removed their ads in Oct as I smelt something wrong with them. They are having some issues with Paypal. Recently they asked me my bank account details for wire transfer. At least they are responding. Its too early to call a network scam. They paid us in past and with in time. There are always ups and downs.

So, Just give them a couple of months and just hope that they start clearing the delayed payments. For an Indian, 350$ means a lot. Its an average monthly income of a middle class Indian.

mohit1308, Dec 30, 2011 IP
  6. mohit1308

mohit1308 Peon

Best Answers:
    Clovenetwork is NOT a SCAM at all.... They were having some issues and now its resolved. They paid me all last week... and they are available on SKype.. for any issues if you have.

mohit1308, Feb 9, 2012 IP
  7. socialflag

socialflag Peon

Best Answers:
    i am also waiting for my 1200$ for last 4 months so dont believe them that Chandan Verma is main part of This Scam and you can check people saying they got paid are also Indians

socialflag, Mar 6, 2012 IP
  8. dungdenvn

dungdenvn Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Over $500 from me as well. Not received

dungdenvn, Mar 7, 2012 IP
  9. aassociatehit

aassociatehit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    if a network offer very high rates, usually it end up not paying or they scam people by keeping all money, so always its better to stay with well established companies

everyone seems waiting for big payment

aassociatehit, Mar 7, 2012 IP
  10. dungdenvn

dungdenvn Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    clovenetwork didn't offer a very high rates. Their rate is normal. I only get RCPM around 0.15

dungdenvn, Mar 8, 2012 IP
  11. mehar20

mehar20 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    yes clovenetwork is a big scame

mehar20, Mar 11, 2012 IP
  12. mohit1308

mohit1308 Peon

Best Answers:
    But.. I got paid.. and the do reply be back on Skype... whenever I have some questions...
    Chandan's skype is chandan_clovenetwork and Devesh's is Devesh-Clovenetwork

mohit1308, Mar 21, 2012 IP
  13. bigbrother1

bigbrother1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, answered at skype but when i have asked for my payment he doesn't reply me anymore.

bigbrother1, Apr 10, 2012 IP
  14. xylement

xylement Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Wow, thanks for the warning... was just about to try them and I found this thread! Thanks TS!

xylement, Apr 11, 2012 IP
  15. ravikishan

ravikishan Peon

Best Answers:
    @Mohit - You might be very close to Devesh and Chandan and hence you got payment.
    Except Mohit, all publishers are yet to receive payment from clovenetwork. I started this thread in Dec'11 and as per the latest update, I am still waiting for payment.

Mohit - If you can give some tips to recover money from the fraud company called Clovenetwork , Other publishers would be very happy because these cheaters are sitting on huge black money (money looted from publishers).

They are Canada-based. Had they been US-Based, I would have notified the legal about clovenetwork because I know some groups in USA who catch such fraud companies.

ravikishan, Apr 20, 2012 IP
  16. ngeinc

ngeinc Member

Best Answers:
    You guys should Try popcpm.com we make payments always on time between the 1st and 10th of each month. Try us out we offer popups and banners as a cpm service with cpm rates of $0.25 cpm for our banners.

ngeinc, Apr 20, 2012 IP
  17. lukey372

lukey372 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Read their privacy policy it's not hard.

If Publisher does not issue an invoice. If Publisher disputes all or part of a balance calculated by Clove Network according to its tracking system, Clove Network shall pay the undisputed part, and the disputed part shall be negotiated between the parties until agreement is reach, and Clove Network shall then pay the agreed upon amount

lukey372, Jun 21, 2012 IP
  18. glowindia

glowindia Peon

Best Answers:
    Clove network is scam... Stay away from them

glowindia, Aug 16, 2012 IP
  19. pcgamespak

pcgamespak Member

Best Answers:
    Any update i am still waiting for payments from clove network its huge ammount of 1200$

pcgamespak, Dec 2, 2013 IP
  20. lilares

lilares Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    They paid me a few times, a lot of delays because of invoices..

lilares, Dec 12, 2013 IP