1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Why paypal limited a/cs in india

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by sachin12, Mar 7, 2012.

hello,
    My paypal is limited now so is thier is any way to recover it and how to get my payment so many preople told me paypal send money after 6 month if my paypal is limited.
    is it true.
    and one more thing i don't have any other bank a/c i want to make new paypal a/c so can i again open new a/c and verify with my old bank a/c.

sachin12, Mar 7, 2012 IP
  2. UIDynamics

UIDynamics Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    you should read this :
    h**ps://www.paypal.com/helpcenter/main.jsp?t=browseTab&ft=browseTab&opentopic=55400026&locale=en_GB&topicTreeId=&showcontent=true&lstLanguageResults=&_dyncharset=UTF-8&countrycode=GB&cmd=_help&m=BT
    &
    h**ps://www.paypal.com/helpcenter/main.jsp;jsessionid=NKsyN0NcBycfdmmdpnv1Gpc4824gN43RSCybM0yWdBFk2TJBQdGT!59728215?t=solutionTab&ft=homeTab&ps&solutionId=12730&locale=en_US&_dyncharset=UTF-8&countrycode=US&cmd=_help&serverInstance=9006

Last edited: Mar 7, 2012
    UIDynamics, Mar 7, 2012 IP
  3. alamlinks

alamlinks Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Your bank account is connected to your paypal? If yes then you can remove the limitation in just 2 days. after log in paypal click the remove limitation and follow the steps. paypal will pay a littile amount of money like Rs. 1.05 twice and after 2days you have enter the amount in the steps. after this verification limitation for m your paypal account will be remove.

Best of luck

alamlinks, Mar 7, 2012 IP
  4. FinaceBloger

FinaceBloger Peon

Best Answers:
    In India they are now auto withdrawal as per RBI guideline. Though they take 6 month you can contact them through email/phone for any specific need. They will manually verify your account.

you can open another account provided they are not same type.

Last edited: Mar 7, 2012
    FinaceBloger, Mar 7, 2012 IP
  5. sachin12

sachin12 Member

Best Answers:
    Ok but actually i have earn money online above 200$ now payment method is only paypal so how i can receive my payment that's the problem i am facing now.
    They ask me utility bill i am only 19 yrs old and all utility bills are on my father's name so all requiremnt i fullfilled but 1 is not so what i can do

sachin12, Mar 8, 2012 IP
  6. Pitu

Pitu Active Member

Best Answers:

simple answer no u cant open pp anymore with the same name and same bank account

Pitu, Mar 8, 2012 IP
  7. sachin12

sachin12 Member

Best Answers:
    So how to get back my old a/c.

sachin12, Mar 10, 2012 IP
  8. deluxdon

deluxdon Catch Me If You Can...!!!™ Staff

Best Answers:
    Why don't you open another paypal account with your other family member's name and details ?

DON.

deluxdon, Mar 10, 2012 IP
  9. sachin12

sachin12 Member

Best Answers:
    Yes i can but i want my old a/c because i have money in that paypal a/c and another thing is that they ask me for tax information i am student so how i can give tax information, Organisation and Payment Information,

sachin12, Mar 10, 2012 IP
  10. survivor2012

survivor2012 Peon

Best Answers:
    You can contact paypal support and ask them to remove the limitation.
    And no you cannot open another Paypal a/c if your first Paypal a/c is limited with the same details.

survivor2012, Mar 20, 2012 IP