1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Paypal Chargeback and negative Balance problem

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by worms11, Mar 5, 2012.

Hello,

I am facing a weird issue. Some Person is sending me money via Buy now Button put up on my site and charging back. Now the issue is my paypal account is indian and as soon as he sends the money gets withdrawed to bank and when he chargeback money is reversed from the bank. So USD->INR and INR->USD conversion is done. And due to this my balance go to negative so if he sent 10$ during conversion some 50 cents are lost so I have to pay that from my pocket by adding balance on my Paypal Currency. I lost like 3 USD and Those Fc***** Paypal cant even understand that guy is playing a fool as his address is shit too. I really dont know what to do. He used 2 accounts till now. Please guide me.

Thanks,
    Worms11

worms11, Mar 5, 2012 IP
  2. SAYREVILLE

SAYREVILLE Banned

Best Answers:
    You must call PayPal support center and tell them the story with proofs. They will handle onward.
    Thanks

SAYREVILLE, Mar 15, 2012 IP
  3. survivor2012

survivor2012 Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes
    You must contact the paypal support to handle this problem.

survivor2012, Mar 20, 2012 IP