1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Which is better? Black Hat Markeeting or White Hat Markeeting?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by RonnySaidan, Mar 20, 2012.

Black hat marketing involves SEO activities that are against the norms of search engines. Hence, black hat marketing is unethical. It is difficult for the search engine alone to distinguish when black hat SEO is applied. Competitors can play a role by reporting cases of black hat marketing to the search engines, who will in turn ban or penalise the website. Despite the risk of ban, marketers still can go for black hat marketing because it helps in boosting up the page location in search result.

White hat marketing applies the White hat SEO techniques, also known as ethical SEO. The white hat marketing implies that all SEO activities are carried out while conforming to the guidelines, rules and policies of search engines. It is an ethical guideline since all site managers abide to the written, as well as unwritten rules and guidelines for SEO.

What do you guys think?

RonnySaidan, Mar 20, 2012 IP
  2. promowebeveron

promowebeveron Member

Best Answers:
    I think white hat marketing is much better than black hat marketing, in white hat marketing after log time hard work or seo activities, We get the accurate result which is far away from any risk.

promowebeveron, Mar 20, 2012 IP
  3. Velocity

Velocity Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Black hat seo never pays off in the long run.

Velocity, Mar 20, 2012 IP
    byrondbulb likes this.
  4. micky_john

micky_john Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Black hat SEO is a disgusting method of SEO which always avoid to do. We should have to do ethical work with white hat SEO.

micky_john, Mar 20, 2012 IP
  5. simona86

simona86 Member

Best Answers:
    White Hat SEO - Also called as ethical SEO / organic SEO, it follows search engines guidelines. In this a content page that the search engine indexes and subsequently ranks, would contain the same content that a visitor would see. White hat advice is explained as a procedure of creating content for users, not for search engines, thereby making that content easily accessible to the spiders, rather than finding out a method to trick the algorithm from its designated intention.

simona86, Mar 20, 2012 IP
  6. nalin1

nalin1 Peon

Best Answers:
    white hat marketing is better.

nalin1, Mar 20, 2012 IP
  7. digitallake

digitallake Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The white hat marketing implies that all SEO activities are carried out while conforming to the guidelines, rules and policies of search engines. It is an ethical guideline since all site managers abide to the written, as well as unwritten rules and guidelines for SEO.

Some of these guidelines are:

1.Providing relevant keywords that cater for short and long tails results
    2.Updating the content regularly
    3.Analyzing search results analytics reports and take corrective actions as required
    4.Providing links to other websites as well as requesting other networks to link to this website

A professional digital marketer always prefer White Hat techniques which is risk free and gets the most relevant and desired results in order to get good customer satisfactions.:)

digitallake, Mar 20, 2012 IP
  8. JoomlaDesigner

JoomlaDesigner Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you are thinking of long term, never think of blackhat.

JoomlaDesigner, Mar 20, 2012 IP
  9. parker1234

parker1234 Peon

Best Answers:
    Ofcourse white hat marketing is better though it gives out result late but its very good to avoid any penalty.

parker1234, Mar 20, 2012 IP
  10. noahbarn061784

noahbarn061784 Peon

Best Answers:
    White hat marketing of course. It is proven safe in all aspects plus the ranking of your site will last long.

noahbarn061784, Mar 20, 2012 IP
  11. xgstour

xgstour Peon

Best Answers:
    Black Hat Marketing is like garbage no more useful, whereas White Hat Marketing is like food for the site which is the most valuable and required thing. White Hat is best way to improve your earning basis for the long run, while using Black Hat you are going to disturb the things.

xgstour, Mar 21, 2012 IP
  12. madison37

madison37 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    But obvious White Hat method. :cool:

madison37, Mar 21, 2012 IP
  13. Clandog

Clandog Peon

Best Answers:
    Definitely you want White Hat. You don't want to get blacklisted. PM me if you want, but I have ~ 3 million facebook and twitter followers through a radio station where I talk about business credit, seo and the like. So if you have a message or a product you want to get out there let me know. One thing however, I can't make any promises that these people are the correct target for you since the audience come from different walks of life.

Clandog, Mar 21, 2012 IP
  14. atomitservices

atomitservices Peon

Best Answers:
    I always prefer white hat seo for long term results.

atomitservices, Mar 21, 2012 IP
  15. sonuking

sonuking Peon

Best Answers:
    i told in one word white white white whtie hat is the best

sonuking, Mar 21, 2012 IP
  16. karthick9

karthick9 Member

Best Answers:
    The above content itself illustrate answer for your question.... Yes, Search engines gives higher priority to ethical seo tactics.... So it shows that white hat seo technique is much better than black hat... Added that for a long lasting result i wish you to prefer white hat technique.... As it is a retard process but output is best....

karthick9, Mar 21, 2012 IP
  17. alexjohnson

alexjohnson Peon

Best Answers:
    What is black hat marketing and white hat marketing? I am don't understand black/white hat MARKETING...
    I think your question is wrong,

"Which is better? Black hat SEO or White hat SEO?" <--- this is right.. ( SEO is not a marketing but part of an internet marketing)

Black hat seo and white seo both are nice and good (this is my opinion)..

Black hat SEO:
    If you like sort term ranking and fast ranking in search... so black hat seo is good for you.. black hat seo is not ethical way for improving your site in search engine...
    your site also chance for penalize.. but if you like promote upcoming movie in internet for sort term period is good for you...

White hat SEO:
    If you like long term ranking in search engine... so white hat seo is good for you..
    we promote our site for ethical way and following search engine guide line is white hat seo..
    and also no chance for panties in search engine..

alexjohnson, Mar 21, 2012 IP
  18. digitallake

digitallake Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    White hat technique is always the best and safe for optmization in search engines.Black hat and Grey hat techniques are always riskier even it can results to ban your websites from major seach engines.Which will affect your business a lot.

digitalmarketingcompanyinindia.com says that it's always helpful to apply white technique as it is best,riskfree and costeffective.While black hat and grey hat may be easier but it's always full of risks.

digitallake, Mar 22, 2012 IP
  19. petervanlier

petervanlier Peon

Best Answers:
    White Hat SEO is best and it is an ethical way and follows the guideline of search engine.

petervanlier, Mar 22, 2012 IP
  20. karthick9

karthick9 Member

Best Answers:
    After getting to know that there is a chance for spam and penalization why does we want to undergo Black hat technique? I think its better to go with white hat.

karthick9, Mar 22, 2012 IP