1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

This is a simple recipe to make 1000$ per month on clickbank without a web site

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by traveltrotter, Mar 13, 2012.

To get the $1000 per month , these are the ingredients you will need:
    1. A domain name (you can get one at 90cent at Goddy)
    2. The ability to write 250 words articles or you can outsource it
    3. An account with Ezinearticle to submit your articles
    4. Another acount with Goarticles (this is optional)
    5. An account with clickbank
    Clickbank set up: i will not go in more details in this as i assume you already have a Clickbank account
    But one important note : you will need the black affiliate link and not the blue link to promote in this particular method. So just remember to take the black link.

Godaddy set up : Go on and open a free account with and buy your domain name. Godaddy is one of the best registars out there and their service is professional and friendly. you can call them at anytime and they will be happy to help.Your domain name must be related to your niche. If you are promoting teeth whitening product for example. you will choose a domain name www.teethwhitening.com, if this take, you can take.info or you can put dashes and hyphen www.teeth-whitening.info .
    Once you opened the domain name, you have to FORWARD the domain name to your affiliate link.
    To do so:
    in the DOMAIN MANAGER, go to MY DOMAINS. Next to your domain name, click the check Box. Then you will click the green arrow that say FORWARD just under it.Click FORWARD. In the drop down pop up, click FORWARD DOMAIN. A text box will appear. Go and copy your clickbank affiliate link and paste it there. Click OK. That's it.You're done with your set up. If visitors click your
    www.teehwhitening.info, they will be redirected automatically to your affiliate link!

EZINEARTICLES: Now that you set up your affiliate link in your domain. do some pratice and submit at least one article related to your niche per week in ezinearticle . 250 words is really doable.Articles should be about tips and advice.
    There will be a resource box where you are allowed to mention your web site.
    Just write something like " if you want to whiten your teeth fast please visit www.teeth withening.info

For your article to get more visitors, you should search for some high demand , preferably low competition keywords phrase. You can get effective keywords related to your niche in GOOGLE KEYWORD EXTERNAL

In a 250 words article, you must show your keyword phrases in the first paragraph two to three times and use the keyword in the end of the article.

Making 1000$ per month is easy. Each article should get at least 150 views. If you get 30% click through rate, that is 50 visitors to your affiliate link. So you will get at least one sale per article.If you're promoting a product which offers 30$ commission, do the math! You can see that $1000 per month earning is very doable.

traveltrotter, Mar 13, 2012 IP
  2. sergiu23

sergiu23 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Don't know what to say. Do you have any proof of this? As far as I know, these types of redirects don't get well with Google.

sergiu23, Mar 14, 2012 IP
  3. Kevorkian

Kevorkian Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Why buy a new domain name for a niche when you can set up a 301 redirect on a general domain (something like, topic.expertportal.info)?

Kevorkian, Mar 14, 2012 IP
  4. meena101

meena101 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I'm not very sure but I think EZA allows redirects only when you use a domain name. I will try this method soon and see if I make any sales.

Can you provide more information on black and blue affiliate links?

meena101, Mar 14, 2012 IP
  5. Kevorkian

Kevorkian Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You are right. Here's quoting from the editorial guidelines regarding affiliate marketing:
    When saying "black link" the OP is referring to the link without the href markup.

Kevorkian, Mar 14, 2012 IP
  6. traveltrotter

traveltrotter Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi guys,
    My post is not from my personal experience better be honest with you as we are in the same boat. AS we learn from other people books, my post is a summary from an e-book written by EWEN CHIA one of the IM millionnaires out there. So when i read it i say that i share it to you.

traveltrotter, Mar 14, 2012 IP
  7. meena101

meena101 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I still don't understand what is exactly meant by 'black link'. Does it mean that the link doesn't have to be live and clickable?

@traveltrotter, thank you for posting the idea. I really appreciate it.

meena101, Mar 14, 2012 IP
  8. traveltrotter

traveltrotter Peon

Best Answers:
    the " black link" is not an african link!( i am joking, am black too)
    ok let,s be serious. You know when you click the 'promote' buton in clickbank . a window will appear like this:

[TABLE]
    [TR]
    [TD]ClickBank pays you 75.0% when you sell CBREAKTHRU's product. To refer a customer send them to this domain name:
    Copy the following HopLink HTML code and add it to your web page:

WARNING: Due to the possibility of transcription errors, we recommend copying the HopLink from this page instead of typing it manually. To copy the HopLink, click on the text of the HopLink and either right click and select copy or hit Ctrl-C.
    [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]
    See, there is black and blue link above. just take the african one! (the black)

9. traveltrotter

traveltrotter Peon

Best Answers:
    sorry meena, i jus copy and paste the cb window to show you, but it is not appearing in the thread i don't know why. but this easy to understand

10. Baster9

Baster9 Active Member

Best Answers:
    1 article per week per niche? That is way too low. I'd say about 3-4 per day could get you to your $1000 month.

Baster9, Mar 14, 2012 IP
  11. pressurewashing

pressurewashing Peon

Best Answers:
    articles on ezinearticles need to be a minimum 400 words. 30% click thru rate is very high and not really doable for more than 10% of your articles I have found.

pressurewashing, Mar 14, 2012 IP
  12. Richard Wheeler

Richard Wheeler Peon

Best Answers:
    Great Scott! Well done, that man. I've been looking for a place to buy cheap domain names :). The clickbank redirect thing is great as well :D.

There are so many different ways to make money online, but some, like this one is simply staggeringly simple. I'm going to give it a go and provide some feedback.

Richard Wheeler, Mar 14, 2012 IP
  13. rjd1265

rjd1265 Active Member

Best Answers:
    5 year old method that everyone knows about....thanks anyway.BTW, if you want to run a real affiliate business this will fail big time......no chance of seo, building a list, or gaining trust of consumers. also NO control. the product that you make $200 a day on could close it's doors and you are out of business.

rjd1265, Mar 15, 2012 IP
  14. rjd1265

rjd1265 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Rember a guy on here about a year ago who's thread was "20 articles a day make the bills go away".He wrote 20 articles a day for 5 months straight and average $30 a day!!!Article (Bum) Marketing is old school and falling off the planet. To saturated and not worth the time or money. CTR are getting lower and lower as well.''Oh, and a 30% CTR is next to impossible to get with Ezine or any other site these days. Your more like 10% at best. Now throw that in your eqation and do the math....not so hot of an outcome.Was this ebook from a few years ago? just curious to what crap Ewin is selling now....

rjd1265, Mar 15, 2012 IP
  15. TheSpringRoad

TheSpringRoad Member

Best Answers:
    The Bum marketing method still work, I have made 130$ , after submitting 40 articles, an average of 5 articles per day. The Bum marketing relies heavily on the article marketing which requires a lot of time. The main problem I am facing (which is really huge) is that I haven't got any success with any article directories other than ezinearticles.

I sometimes read that some have success with Goarticles, I really wonder how they go around it, my articles on Goarticles have never gone beyond 2 or 3 views.

In my experience (which is too short by the way), the only skill you need is the english language.

TheSpringRoad, Mar 16, 2012 IP
  16. Richard Wheeler

Richard Wheeler Peon

Best Answers:
    Ezinearticles does still seems to be the best place for that sort of thing. Using it as a lead generation device for a more traditional site has been used successfully for years.

For those of you who is using blog marketing or any type of Google sniper marketing, here's a nice freebie tip that I discovered last night:

After selecting my product and keywords to market, I usually have a few days between registering the domain to putting up my content. During that time, I use the op method! Make the redirect, write and post the article on Ezinearticles, then only start my web development offline! By keeping the ezinearticle the same general topic as your website in development, you can get a few sales even before the website goes live, and even some traffic after the website is live, bumping up your initial traffic.

Hope this helps!

Richard Wheeler, Mar 16, 2012 IP
  17. dess71

dess71 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    BTW ezine article will not accept articles less than 400 words? Ya I think that is true. But I believe the easiest way to make money online is by posting comments because it takes less time. A couple of sentences will not take you much time. So this is how you should be doing it. Find first page ranking sites that accept comments and post your comment with your affiliate links. Voila! since the traffic is from the search engines mainly, This WILL make u money. But finding those comment accepting sites is really the hardest job. I already did it but half of it alone. If interested to know how PM me.

Last edited: Mar 17, 2012
    dess71, Mar 17, 2012 IP
    sirjorgeofculver likes this.
  18. 250k90

250k90 Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree with you guys about the articles. It's just such a pain in the ass. Takes too long and too many people are trying to do it. You gotta come to the table with a couple dollars at least to get yourself off the ground. I would say $50 - $100 is a good enough amount to get your site up and running and test some paid traffic.

250k90, Mar 17, 2012 IP
  19. psychicmystery

psychicmystery Active Member

Best Answers:
    article marketing never worked for me on clickbank, instead i opened blogs and got traffic from google.

psychicmystery, Mar 18, 2012 IP
    sirjorgeofculver and 250k90 like this.
  20. xela007

xela007 Member

Best Answers:
    getting the articles ranked is the toughest part now -

especially with the panda update.

Made over 80K in the last 3 years but it's been getting harder, hence more and more competition every single day.

xela007, Mar 18, 2012 IP
    sirjorgeofculver likes this.