1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Off Page Optimization Help & Advice

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Solushunz_Technologies, Mar 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Hello friends,

I'm a novice to SEO. I've had been working in a web design company as a SEO Intern since 3 months and after 3 months of diligence I could not bring much progress in the targeted keywords. I tried all the off-page optimization tactics but no remarkable change. :(

Can anyone please help me out with this problem and suggest me few cool tips to boost the page ranking asap, pointing out my flaws, so that I can correct them?

Solushunz_Technologies, Mar 15, 2012 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Surely part of being an intern is that you are led/mentored/taught by the senior SEOs in the company - or do they expect you to know everything from day one?

When you say you've tried "all" the off-page tactics does that mean you've done the black hat stuff too? Could it be that your inexperience has led you to make mistakes and now the sites are being penalised?

sarahk, Mar 15, 2012 IP
  3. sameer785

sameer785 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello, you said tried? how you're doing and which process/methods you're following?

sameer785, Mar 15, 2012 IP
  4. ashokpatidar

ashokpatidar Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    SEO is unpredictable. You never know what would be the outcome of your efforts after a definite period of time. It is like a football game. You have many players who play to only send the ball into goal net. SEO strategies are also like football players whose combine goal is to place keywords into SERP net. If you don't have a perfect plan along with perfect strategies, then you will not have your keywords on top. You need to apply every strategy perfectly.

I think you do have knowledge about black & white SEO strategies. SEO splits into two core part: Off page & On page. Both are like the two side of a same coin. If your website is not good at Content, layout, navigation and structure than you are looser here. Out of all these, if you are not good at only one on-page factor (say only layout or navigation) then you are still looser. If your website is OK with all on-page factors, then you are eligible to enter into off-page part.

Off page is also important like the on page. There are so many off page strategies (White & black hat both) that are used to get top keyword SERPs. If you use black hat SEO strategy than you are susceptible to Search Engine's punishment. However white hat SEO strategies are always fruitful. You just only need to apply them perfectly and patiently.

Analyze your SEO strategies minutely. Is your website OK with on-page factors? Are your off page strategies are OK? You will have an answer of your own question.

Hope this could help you.

ashokpatidar, Mar 15, 2012 IP
  5. ismail779

ismail779 Peon

Best Answers:
    You can try as per google webmaster guide line, I hope you must success. Good luck!

ismail779, Mar 15, 2012 IP
  6. Abbey14

Abbey14 Peon

Best Answers:
    You can do all techniques and methods of SEO. It was all the same but the only difference is how your plan and way of link building gets a big matter. SEO is fleible in his own way to find the best answer into his question. Experimentation might be effective way in SEO. But always put your SEO plan in the best strategy that you think it was give a positive output. Just like playing a strategy game, if you can't defeat the enemy with your skill, make an option to defeat the enemy with your strategy.

Abbey14, Mar 15, 2012 IP
  7. Hoppus

Hoppus Member

Best Answers:
    there are many basics of offpage SEO that is recommended to concentrate on. none is really absolute concrete unless you have a mass of experience and can diagnose serps and seo rankings.

just stick with the basics and you should see some progress. backlinks, articles, press releases, etc.

Hoppus, Mar 15, 2012 IP
  8. Emma John

Emma John Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi

You would have got lot of links for your site, but are they quality links? Make sure every link you buy for your site is of best quality. Rather than focussing on the quantity of the links, spend some time to build quality links. Though it is time consuming, quality link building helps your site to be strong enough to withstand any change in Google algorithm. Getting guest post links from reputed sites and starting a link bait campaign will definitely help your site for a good ranking..

Emma John, Mar 15, 2012 IP
  9. josefaryan

josefaryan Member

Best Answers:
    Try Linkreferral. I am sure it will be helping you. All you have do is register and complete the tasks over there.

josefaryan, Mar 15, 2012 IP
  10. nanuan

nanuan Peon

Best Answers:
    Please prepare Meta-Tags of our website firstly. check density of Meta-tags and do SEO on dofollow sites.

Thanks

nanuan, Mar 15, 2012 IP
  11. rohitseo33

rohitseo33 Peon

Best Answers:
    In search engine optimization, off-page optimization refers to factors that have an effect on your Web site or Web page listing in natural search results. These factors are off-site in that they are not controlled by you or the coding on your page. Examples of off-page optimization include things such as link popularity and page rank.

-Directory submission
    -Article submission
    -Blog posting
    -Social bookmarking and many more...!!

rohitseo33, Mar 15, 2012 IP
  12. shophia

shophia Active Member

Best Answers:
    According to me first of all check your competitor's site, and then do more off page optimization. When you select the keyword for your site it must be related to your site.Try to get more quality incoming link from high PR sites and also those site are do follow links. Use social media sites. Do RSS feed. When you do off page optimization, this all off page optimization techniques are do in proper way. Use only white hat seo.

shophia, Mar 15, 2012 IP
  13. petervanlier

petervanlier Peon

Best Answers:
    back link can be created by doing off page activities like blog commenting, forum posting, social bookmarking and article submission.

petervanlier, Mar 16, 2012 IP
  14. industrialtraining123

industrialtraining123 Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm a novice to SEO. I've had been working in a web developer India company as a SEO detain while 3 months and after 3 months of industry I could not pass much advancement in the targeted keywords. I try all the off-page optimization campaign but no remarkable change.

industrialtraining123, Mar 16, 2012 IP
  15. azharSEO

azharSEO Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hello Please do your off page work with best Quality not Quantity.

azharSEO, Mar 16, 2012 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.