1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to do seo for my Poetry blog?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by jordan.j7, Mar 15, 2012.

Hi masters,
    I have a blog related to poetry, want to know that how can i do seo effectively for this?
    Hope to get some excellent ideas.
    Enjoy your life.

jordan.j7, Mar 15, 2012 IP
  2. matty_wllson

matty_wllson Peon

Best Answers:
    Share your blog on facebook, twitter and other social media websites. Create a facebook fan page of that blog and invite the peoples to like that page and after that post your favorite poetry on the fan page. I am sure your will get huge traffic in short span of time.

matty_wllson, Mar 15, 2012 IP
  3. Hoppus

Hoppus Member

Best Answers:
    not really sure there are many popular keywords for personal poetry, so SEO might not be an option. unless you're exclusively a romantic poetry writer or something. in which case you might want to concentrate on a keyword like that. otherwise i'd recommend hitting up social networks and sharing your stuff on there. maybe a fb page, twitter, stuff of the sort.

Hoppus, Mar 15, 2012 IP
  4. laceybeautiful

laceybeautiful Peon

Best Answers:
    Share your website in Facebook, Twitter and other popular social bookmarking and social networking sites, also create a pages of your sites in social networking sites.

laceybeautiful, Mar 15, 2012 IP
  5. seoresources730

seoresources730 Active Member

Best Answers:
    you can submit your blog to blog directories. you can also do blog commenting, forum posting etc. you can also use social networking sites for promotion of your blog.

seoresources730, Mar 16, 2012 IP
  6. silenthawk

silenthawk Member

Best Answers:
    Poetry posts can get a real boost from social sites like facebook and twitter. Make sure you bookmark your blog to maximum bookmarking sites.

silenthawk, Mar 16, 2012 IP