1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Book Reviewers Wanted:Indians Only:

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by zaggernaut, Mar 15, 2012.

Guys,

We need a lot of book reviewers for books published in English. Some basic requirements-

• Love for books
    • Absolute perfect grammar
    • Ability to read fast and write an unbiased review
    • should be able to review all kind of books

We are ONLY accepting Indian sub-continent people simply because the payout is appropriate for them.

PM me if you want to be considered.

Look forward,
    Zagger

zaggernaut, Mar 15, 2012 IP
  2. webmaster1189

webmaster1189 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    ok so you want indian with perfect grammer, nice thats good,

webmaster1189, Mar 15, 2012 IP
  3. thestrangefruit

thestrangefruit Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I have to agree with webmaster1189 on this one. You're trying to get "perfect" grammar from someone in a foreign country who loves English books? And you don't see a problem with that?

thestrangefruit, Mar 15, 2012 IP
  4. zaggernaut

zaggernaut Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Let me answer the two ignorant friends here who think that asking for a good English-books lover with perfect grammar from India is a laughable matter.

Salman Rushdie is presently one of the highest acclaimed ( and paid) writer of books in English. I don't need to tell you where he was born, raised, and educated. India publishes and consumes highest number of books in English. And you think it's funny I am looking for a decent Indian to read and review books. Come out of your self-imposed illusions my friends!

Native speakers are not essentially 'perfect' with grammar. If they are not trained in grammar, which most Indians are, their English is at best colloquial.
    *************************************************************************************************************

Now, back to the advert-- I am aghast at the fact that only 1 person out of so many replies actually bothered to read and thought about what is being asked? NO MORE CANNED COPY/PASTE PITCHES please. and NO, we are NOT looking for 'cheap' article writers!!

Let's start again--

Can you read a 200ish page book and write a decent review?
    Can yo do that in good English?
    Is $10 + a free copy of the book acceptable payment?

PM again.

Zagger

zaggernaut, Mar 16, 2012 IP