1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling So, How about reviewing my quality for free and then ordering articles?

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by Peerless2acme, Oct 14, 2011.

Sold To

User Deleted for $0.00

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Yeah you heard it right.

As I love coming up with unique ideas, here I am with yet another mind-blowing stuff.

Get a review article, judge my quality and proficiency, if it meets your expectations, then you can order more. The choice is yours.

**I even give you an opportunity to rate my skills and accordingly decide the pay me. .**You won't get such offers always because PeErLeSs2aCmE is a unique entity....So hurry, get your review article now........

I am a complete writer, so you can bank on my writing skills. I am not here to earn money but garnering respect from fellow DP members is definitely in my priority list. I believe in long term mutually beneficial relationships, so offering pinnacle level quality is always in my agenda. Free review articles are available for first three members who are having more than 10 iTraders and it's only for the purpose of showcasing my writing skills. I would appreciate, if you leave a review on this post after viewing my review article.

It's a first come, first serve service, as I am an individual writer.
    Try me now and make it the best decision of your life.

You can also order projects on
    Contact me on:
    MSN:

Conditions Apply: I won't write at dirt cheap rates because I believe in offering pinnacle level quality and expect standard remuneration in return.

Thanks & Regards
    Peerless2acme

Last edited: Mar 13, 2012
    Peerless2acme, Oct 14, 2011 IP
  2. Peerless2acme

Peerless2acme Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hey people, hurry up. Just one review article left. One review article already completed and sent and another in process.

Peerless2acme, Oct 15, 2011 IP
  3. Zouper

Zouper Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello,

thanks for the free review article. In the last days I tried to hire a high quality writer on digitalpoint for my blogging project but I ended unsatisfied, the quality offered by non-native speakers for a low price here is a bit low. So I had mixed feelings when I asked you for a free review, but I was very pleasantly surprised! The article was well written, you surely searched some data about the topic because the content was adequate and the most pleasing fact were nearly no grammar errors & very fast turnaround time.

Overall, the quality provided by Peerless2acme is higher than most of the digitalpoint writers will offer you. I recommend this writer.

Zouper, Oct 20, 2011 IP
  4. Peerless2acme

Peerless2acme Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Are you interested in hiring me? Please update me, thereafter I can contact you. Thanks

Peerless2acme, Oct 26, 2011 IP
  5. Peerless2acme

Peerless2acme Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    This thread is open again. So people can ask for review articles. Thanks

Peerless2acme, Jan 21, 2012 IP
  6. Peerless2acme

Peerless2acme Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Common guys!!! Avail the opportunity, you won't get such chances repeatedly. Cheers :)

Peerless2acme, Mar 14, 2012 IP