1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

$60,000 in 6 weeks. Follow along!

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by 1EightT, Nov 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mikkom

mikkom Active Member

Best Answers:
    Exactly. This sounds like a sales pitch, if you would have asoftware that would get you $60,000 why wouldn't you multiply the amount of sites and keep quiet?

mikkom, Nov 13, 2006 IP
  2. 1EightT

1EightT Guest

Best Answers:
    We've been doing just that for two years now. By opening the software up to a very small number of people we have received several ideas and suggestions that have made the software far better and more effective. It benefits us and the people using it. This is why we are only allowing a small number of people into the system though. We have to ensure that the software remains effective for us.

It also gives us more time to focus our efforts on other projects we are working on. We have some web site ideas that could make a great deal of money, but I can't spend my days building sec domains if we ever intend to get any work done.

1EightT, Nov 13, 2006 IP
  3. 1EightT

1EightT Guest

Best Answers:
    I would rather answer software related questions via pm and keep this thread on topic about the challenge.

1EightT, Nov 13, 2006 IP
  4. IamNed

IamNed Peon

Best Answers:
    So who here is making money so far? Eight, please dont double and triple post to pad the thread. If people are interested they will post.

IamNed, Nov 13, 2006 IP
  5. 1EightT

1EightT Guest

Best Answers:
    The people that started using the software joined over the past day or so. I'm sure none of them are making money yet as they have to learn the software and get things going first.

1EightT, Nov 13, 2006 IP
  6. ImNotMad

ImNotMad Peon

Best Answers:
    is this mean we got the copy of the sofware and upload to our server?
    Then what the meaning of subscribe to this software.. $69/month???

ImNotMad, Nov 13, 2006 IP
  7. 1EightT

1EightT Guest

Best Answers:
    Right, you upload the software and run it on your own server. The software connects to our software to make sure you are still an active member. Your server also downloads our ip list updates for the cloaking portion of the software. This also entitles you to use our members only forum with free templates and help from the community. It also entitles you to software updates.

We decided on a subscription because we would have otherwise sold the software for upwards of 1200.00 per copy. Doing the subscription service allows us to get the software out to people who actually need it. It also allows us to spend more time developing and updating the software since we have a residual income coming in.

1EightT, Nov 13, 2006 IP
  8. ImNotMad

ImNotMad Peon

Best Answers:
    Few thing to concern about. This is just my assumtions:

1. About CJ login. Trust third party to handle this? Although you have said we can upload the software to our server, but still need to sync with ur server. There a possible credenstial theft here. Unless we buy the software, and the code is visible. But in this case i think the code is encrypted, Ex: php code can be encrypt using ioncube plugins: http://www.ioncube.com/
    These mean we dont know what is inside the script.

2. Back links. You said it auto-link, by it mean spamming on other blogs:
    Mass spamming or not its still count as spam.
    http://elliottback.com/wp/archives/2006/07/02/pinging-technorati-makes-spam/

Got another guy want to sell blog spammer:
    http://www.daniweb.com/techtalkforums/thread55562.html

I always do some research b4 buy something online. because too many scam ppl or websites rite now. Just trying to be careful here.

Im not saying 1EightT doing scam, it just my thought. If he think he rite, please comment back. Be a bad guy or good guy, decide urself. We have right to think. For me the best stay clean, if you want to stay longer with making money online.

If im being wrong this time, my apologize :)

9. 1EightT

1EightT Guest

Best Answers:
    I don't see what those two blog posts have to do with the software here, but that's fine. It's search engine spamming software, we have never sugar coated it or called it anything else. If you don't feel comfortable using it then please don't.

As for the cj thing, I guess that is all up to you. We don't store your cj information, it asks you to enter it into a form field so it can log in. There is no other way to log into cj and scrape their products.If you don't like it don't use it. We run a software company with multiple products. The last thing we are going to do is go around stealing our users information. Frankly i'm upset at the mere thought of such a thing.

Those that know and have used software like ours will see the value in what we are offering. There isn't anything else like it on the market.

Ok, back to the topic of this thread. I'm going to go build some more sites.

1EightT, Nov 13, 2006 IP
  10. ImNotMad

ImNotMad Peon

Best Answers:
    ok. no more comments fr me. Enough for me to follow this thread.
    Anyway good luck with ur challenge

11. daled1

daled1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Question, how does it create profitable affiliate websites?

Judging from the video, the text it creates is readable but certainly not great
    sales copy, I would think that to be able to get some to purchase an affiliate product from clickbank one would need great writing not semi-sensical sentences?

daled1, Nov 13, 2006 IP
  12. 1EightT

1EightT Guest

Best Answers:
    The text on the page is only read by search engines. The real visitors are header redirected via cloaking to an affiliate landing page. Either your own or straight to the affiliate. You can redirect them anywhere you want.

1EightT, Nov 13, 2006 IP
  13. Dominicc2003

Dominicc2003 Peon

Best Answers:
    This must be against TOS?

Dominicc2003, Nov 13, 2006 IP
  14. 1EightT

1EightT Guest

Best Answers:
    Again, please do not use the software if you have any doubts about it. The people in this industry that do this type of marketing know the value of these tools.

1EightT, Nov 13, 2006 IP
    Pammer likes this.
  15. 1EightT

1EightT Guest

Best Answers:
    Alright guys (and girls), it's time for the day three stats. I've now started seeing visitors from google search engine results. As you can see from the graphs we have had 91 regular visitors today on the sites. I also included something I find FAR more exciting, a screenshot of our first affiliate sale from cj. This is from one of the first domains I added 3 days ago. Not bad considering I paid 88 cents for it (it made 17 dollars and change for me already). I'll update again tomorrow and see where we are at. I really need to get going with the site building to make our goal though.

Attached Files:

1EightT, Nov 13, 2006 IP
  16. john269

john269 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    A well done on receiving the first sale after 3 days.

john269, Nov 13, 2006 IP
  17. Seobiznezz

Seobiznezz Peon

Best Answers:
    This is exactly the reason why Google created the sandbox.

Personally I would like to see ICANN increase the domain registration to $50 a year then it would put credibility back into the internet. How many people would stop renewing their domains? A business license in my city costs $100 a year. Why not a domain?

Yes, I like your idea, it is brilliant and tough to prevent from anyone stopping it.

Sometimes though I just shake my head and say "why can't the web be more trustworthy"?

More and more I see things like this and SEO's from low wage countries brutalizing the English language so they can get that one Google pay check that feeds their family for a year.

I have a neurtral opinion on this and part of me wants to shake your hand and the other makes me shake my head is disbelief.

Either way congrats, you pulled it off before anyone else did.

I hope it works out.

Seobiznezz, Nov 13, 2006 IP
  18. jabier

jabier Peon

Best Answers:
    Oooppss,..there would be bunch of works.
    Good luck, buddy ..:) We are following your targets from this forum.

jabier, Nov 13, 2006 IP
  19. sundaybrew

sundaybrew Numerati

Best Answers:
    Umm,........so what is the point of this thread?

sundaybrew, Nov 14, 2006 IP
  20. quamism

quamism Active Member

Best Answers:
    In the OP you said you had your first commision sale on day 2 for $30.xx. Now on day 3 you said you have your first sale. ????

quamism, Nov 14, 2006 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.