1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to create css file for a web site Its Urgent!!!

Discussion in 'CSS' started by Prasseo, Mar 13, 2012.

Prasseo, Mar 13, 2012 IP
  2. drhowarddrfine

drhowarddrfine Peon

Best Answers:
    Well, as long as it's urgent, I'll get right on it.

drhowarddrfine, Mar 13, 2012 IP
  3. wtd1

wtd1 Peon

Best Answers:
    Looking at your page source it seems that you already have one, for what it's worth.

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="css/superfish.css" media="screen" />

What you need is a better design. For a start - break up that monolith of text below the image - people will fall asleep long before they finish reading that ... nobody has that kinda attention span on a website.

I didn't even see the little menu thing near the top 'til I tilted my screen - change the color from white to something you can see and spread out the stuff in the upper right corner. It looks like it's scared of the rest of the page and is trying to get away. And a bunch of other stuff...

wtd1, Mar 13, 2012 IP
  4. sunnykatsa

sunnykatsa Member

Best Answers:
    Open Notepad, place your CSS codes there and then save as.. filename.css or Open Dreamweaver then New File -> CSS -> insert code -> ctrl+S ( save )

to link it into the website <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="pathtofile/filename.css">

Cheers.

sunnykatsa, Mar 14, 2012 IP