1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

keyword density

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by chanchal85arora, Mar 12, 2012.

I want to know about keyword density. Is there any body to tell me about it.

chanchal85arora, Mar 12, 2012 IP
  2. shophia

shophia Active Member

Best Answers:
    According to me keyword density is the amount in allowance, of the number of times a specific keyword phrase allows compared to the whole number of words in a webpage. Keyword density utilize your website webpage and display on internet. The particular keyword density will useful to getting higher search engine positions.

shophia, Mar 13, 2012 IP
  3. OSSEO

OSSEO Active Member

Best Answers:
    Keyword density is the percentage of times a keyword or phrase appears on a web page compared to the total number of words on the page.

OSSEO, Mar 13, 2012 IP
  4. mstv111

mstv111 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think keyword density can be determined on the percentage of occurrence of keywords compared to the total number of words in a web page.According to my information Keyword density of 1% to 7% is normally considered good.

mstv111, Mar 13, 2012 IP
  5. localnumberone

localnumberone Peon

Best Answers:
    It is the number of percent a single keyword appear in a certain text. A keyword with 10% density in a content means it appear 10 times in each 100 words. Recommended keyword density is 2 to 3 percent for a page.

localnumberone, Mar 13, 2012 IP
  6. miajones

miajones Peon

Best Answers:
    Keyword density is the percentage of keywords coming in the content. Keyword density should not be more than 2 to 3%.

miajones, Mar 13, 2012 IP
  7. JashandeepMax

JashandeepMax Peon

Best Answers:
    According to my opinion keyword density does not exceed 3%.Its the maximum limit.

JashandeepMax, Mar 13, 2012 IP
  8. marylandlawoffice

marylandlawoffice Member

Best Answers:
    keyword density mean number of keyword volume and 2% to 5% is good for website per page.

marylandlawoffice, Mar 13, 2012 IP
  9. C.Rebecca

C.Rebecca Active Member

Best Answers:
    Nowadays, keyword density is less important... It is acceptable as long as it is organically placed in the text.
    You can exceed the limit if required, of course overdoing of everything is bad.
    So place keywords wherever they are required.

C.Rebecca, Mar 14, 2012 IP
  10. androidapps

androidapps Peon

Best Answers:
    Keyword density tells the percentage of the keywords in whole webpage. Some experts say that keyword density should be 3%, some say 5% or some say 7%, however, the majority goes with 3%. But, it doesn't mean that one is allowed to do keyword stuffing. One should make sure about it.

androidapps, Mar 14, 2012 IP