1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is this message good enough to attract affiliates to my program? Please comment

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by action7777, Mar 12, 2012.

Hi All!
    I'm starting my new product's affiliate program and making sales letter. Please, take a look on this message and give me advise what I have to improve? Or may be it OK, and I'm just wasting time trying to make it better? Thank you in advance for your opinion!
    Thats it:

99% of all products is NOT field tested, it has no sales history, it has no refund history and no niche history. I say 99% because today you are one of the lucky few who are about to get that 1% the first field tested product (That I know of).

I have been in this niche for the last 2 years and its a niche that is so large even pfizer have a interest in it! You are about to have access to product for a 100,000 EXACT searches a month for its main keyword not including phrase matches.

Screen: http://imbx.us/CTM.jpg

Now-a-days this niche is generating me $100 a day! every day like clockwork and im going to give you the keys to this niche. Simply put them in and turn it over and take it for a ride. But let me tell you why this is so special.

This is exactly where the difference lies between the other 99% of products

When your getting normal product from a website or forum your getting something somebody has written knowing that it was Product. It smells of cheap Product it wreaks of it your customers can smell it from a mile away and this plumets your conversions.

You wouldnt build your family home on a quick sand pit so why would you build it on Product that simply doesnt sell? You must know
    Is there a market for the product?
    What price point the market buys the product at the best?
    Does it look professional to buy from?
    Does it target the right emotions in the sales letter to get the sale
    I Know this product does sell! I have proof...

Screen: http://imbx.us/C0C.jpg

I've taken care of all the hard work for you I've tested the market, i've questioned the market and i've spents hundreds $$$ on research and countless hours to get to this level. The "holy grail" some would say of marketing is that $100 a day that im now living my life from.

Today thats what im offering you here a guaranteed success system for the holy grail $100 a day

What will you receive?

-You get ACTUAL sales letters that I used that converted 2%+ of google traffic (not some super targeted list, COLD TRAFFIC)

-You get high converting website for drive traffic to, that I used to convert the customers into sales

-You get my countless hours of testing with the best elements for your sales letter that reaches this conversion rate.

Join our affiliate program now!

Ultra High Converting Product In Rising Niche Of Bacterial Vaginosis Treatment. 100% Field Tested Product, Professional Written Promo And Custom Made Graphics Makes Your Earning Easy. Sales Page Converts High With Targeted Traffic! 75% Payouts!

Affiliate program link: http://www.click2sell.eu/affiliate_page.do?productId=23893

action7777, Mar 12, 2012 IP
  2. SARahman

SARahman Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey action7777,

In my humble opinion your pitch for your affiliates is not average.

May I give you an idea how to interact with your salespartners? You affiliate marketers are actually your salespartners, you will not have optimal sales if they are not working for you. In some cases, Affiliates invest their capital for products they have never seen or heard, or bought and used by themselves.

Be good to them, don't just give them that bossy attitude which no longer works. Be a leader and consider your affiliates as your subordinates.

I hope this help and you may be able to optimize your pitch to your affiliates.

Best,

S A Rahman B

SARahman, Mar 12, 2012 IP
  3. cameronpalte

cameronpalte Active Member

Best Answers:
    First of all make it more stunning, you have a little bit of bold your font size increases by on their, but not nice or colorful. Try to build it up some.

Kill that 'That I know of'... it really doesn't work

Next don't put url's for your screenshot, actually put them their.

At the end a long link like that is just ugly. Shorten it up, for example the large title, join our affiliate program now, highlight it and make it the link and kill that line at the end.

Be more forceful increase more, back to my stunning point. You seem slightly modest compared to some other letters. Build it up more make it fancier.

Lastly, when you put everything in caps, kill that, type it regularly and bold it. Looks nicer and attracts more traffic.

That is all,
    Cameron

cameronpalte, Mar 12, 2012 IP
  4. action7777

action7777 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    SARahman, at first thank you for your opinion! Could you share more specific advice here, it would be useful to others?

action7777, Mar 13, 2012 IP
  5. action7777

action7777 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    cameronpalte, thank you! I understand the idea, will correct

about ugly links and links instead screen shots - it's because I've not yet rights to post direct links on this forum, of course in actual letter all that stuff will be properly linked and pictures inserted.

regarding modesty - just don't want to be overpromising, so sharing real sales history of the product. My goal is to share real working product to my parthners and give them working advertising methods - exactly what works for me.

It's not another one '1-million-bucks-per-weekend' BS product, it's real tested product that i'm selling on many places including Amazon books. And now I'm building more stable and strong sales system using affiliating power. I am sure that if I can earn $ 100 by selling this product alone, then anyone can.

And again, thank you, your advises are very helpful. Good luck!

action7777, Mar 13, 2012 IP