1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

U.S. Enemies Praising Election Results - Way to go, dems!

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by chulium, Nov 12, 2006.

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=52747
    http://www.washtimes.com/world/20061108-112234-5597r.htm
    http://today.reuters.com/news/artic...OC_0_US-USA-ELECTIONS-IRAN.xml&src=rss&rpc=22
    http://www.breitbart.com/news/2006/11/10/D8LAC4OG1.html
    This guy sums it up pretty well: http://www.applegateoregonnews.com/articles/index.cfm?artOID=333197&cp=10963
    Well I hope you're happy - you've just voted in a congress that is making our enemies happy too.

Now the dumb political correctness part of my post, for my own debatable security/safety and liability-free freedom of speech: I respect democrats and their opinions, when they are fit for the political spectrum (when their opinions have grounds to defend themselves). I do grant the democrats a congrats for winning the elections, but am disappointed that they have. There. Happy?

chulium, Nov 12, 2006 IP
  2. northpointaiki

northpointaiki Guest

Best Answers:
    Chulium - the "Dems" didn't vote in the Congress, the American people did, so you are disgruntled with the American citizenry - apparently, if I read your concordance with

correctly, you consider voting Americans a stupid people. I disagree.

I think you will find that the Democratic Congress is equally concerned with the defense and security of the American people. How to go about that may (or may not) differ significantly from the current course, but no one elected is a friend to the above-named enemies.

northpointaiki, Nov 12, 2006 IP
  3. Rebecca

Rebecca Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    I have been thinking along the same lines.

al-Qaida was qouted:

"Al-Muhajir, also known as Abu Ayyub al-Masri, also urged the U.S. to stay in Iraq so his group would have more opportunities to kill American troops. "We haven't had enough of your blood yet," he told the U.S."...

"We will not rest from our Jihad until we are under the olive trees of Rumieh and we have blown up the filthiest house _ which is called the White House," al-Muhajir said. It was not clear what Rumieh was referring to.

Al-Muhajir became the leader of al-Qaida in Iraq after Abu Musab al- Zarqawi was killed in a U.S. airstrike in June. The tape could not be independently verified.

"The American people have put their feet on the right path by ... realizing their president's betrayal in supporting Israel," the terror leader said. "So they voted for something reasonable in the last elections."

These qoutes were only part of the article, but I got them here:
    http://www.breitbart.com/news/2006/11/10/D8LAC4OG1.html

Reading comments like this really make me want to go out and vote Republican.

Rebecca, Nov 12, 2006 IP
  4. Rebecca

Rebecca Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:

Northpointaiki, Chulium is qouting an article...Chulium is not saying Americans are stupid.

Rebecca, Nov 12, 2006 IP
  5. Rick_Michael

Rick_Michael Peon

Best Answers:
    I blame the system and past decisions more than I blame current Americans. It led us to these choses.

The sentiment on the right is that left america has anti-military/intelligience perspectives...therefore SOME THINK they're essentially helping any prospect of attack from those eager.

A person that overspends on unnessary things in the military is equally unappealing to me (muchless those whom are overly aggresive), but then again there's a hint of that right sentiment in reality. Pre-9/11 Clinton reduced our military/intelligience groups heavily, so there's a sense that would happen with current democrat leadership. I'm not sure of that. No one wants to be too politically dangerous when hindsight can't be an excuse anymore.

No one has to be a friend to have a method that benefits someone. I personally will let time decide how effective democrats will be on this. Maybe the conservatives will be dead wrong or Dead right.

Rick_Michael, Nov 12, 2006 IP
  6. Crazy_Rob

Crazy_Rob I seen't it!

Best Answers:

With an attitude like that, our enemies win. Nice job!!!

Crazy_Rob, Nov 12, 2006 IP
  7. chulium

chulium Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    T'was sarcasm....

No, but the democrats won the congress - and in doing so shows that more and more Americans are voting for leaders that want to please our enemies.

No. Re-read that segment and look at it in my eyes: I consider non-voting Republicans (or people that WOULD vote repub.) a stupid people.

I'm okay with that - as long as our enemies aren't cheering about it.

chulium, Nov 12, 2006 IP
  8. northpointaiki

northpointaiki Guest

Best Answers:
    Personally, I think this whole enterprise was wholly misguided, and doomed from the beginning. We didn't spend enough time considering what would happen in the vacuum of Hussein's downfall. That the shia and sunni cleavage, as longstanding, salient and willfully violent as it is, was apparently not factored in, is absolutely astounding to me. Given this, it seems to me that not enough manpower was committed to tamp out the local hubs of sectarian fire; with each small-scope "victory" achieved by the sectarian groups, this only illustrated to our enemies the very thing we have feared from the beginning - a lack of resolve, strengthening al-Quaida and other groups. And we have what we have, a quagmire.

Agreed. Equally, that our enemies cheer the Democratic victory means nothing in terms of whether a Democratic congress will provide, by its actions, aid or comfort to our enemies, Congress's intents irrespective. These people (al-Quaida and all like minded wahabists) see George Bush and Donald Rumsfeld as the lightning rod for their hatred, but they hate the west in toto. They will come to stop cheering soon enough. Sadly, for the American serviceperson and for the Iraqi citizen simply seeking to live a life in peace, there is no greater danger than the Revolution of Rising Expectations.

This is my honest view, and I am sorry to be a pessimist: but we've only dipped our first toes into the River Styx. It will explode from here. And we have only ourselves to blame. No amount of Dicta Imperia will change that.

Edited to add: Sorry to cross-link to another post, but please see If you speak French, you must be a lazy commie. Such views are broader in scope than this unfortunate member's myopia; I think the same limited viewpoint has guided us in this from the beginning, and has led us to where we are. No one formula applies. It will take deep thinking.

9. Rick_Michael

Rick_Michael Peon

Best Answers:
    Can't say I disagree with a single thing you've said here. ^^^^

No, it doesn't mean anything....agreed. The FEELING is that it does. I don't see that feeling as reality, till it actually shows. Other things aren't under the circumstance we have now (ie other issues you can sort of paint democrats actions), but I think many democrats will appreciate the situation. I think they won't dissolve into one perspective...lets run. If they do, then god help us.
    I don't feel any blame. Didn't support the start of the war, but I do feel there has to be a level of praticality in this. I'm not quite sure I'm pessimistic. I think things could stem-off to levels acceptable (to me). While some may not like it, stability to a degree is all that's needed.

10. fatinfo guy

fatinfo guy Peon

Best Answers:
    Chulium, it is very good that you are getting your news from different sources but the way you are presenting the snippets of negative news sounds like the end of America is near. Rest assure that will never happen. Fact of the matter was that Americans were fed up with how the Bush administration and GOP party ran the show and voted in a new governing party in hopes of change.

Now all these groups who dislike America have every right to take claim to the election results as their own doing (but we know better), because these political groups and affiliations have to keep marketing themselves otherwise memberships would dwindle.

When you have time, watch the video from the blog.

fatinfo guy, Nov 12, 2006 IP
  11. northpointaiki

northpointaiki Guest

Best Answers:
    Can you expand a bit, Rick? re: nature and levels of stability. Sincerely interested.

12. chulium

Best Answers:
    Sorry, I do not mean to show that America's death is coming - in fact, I believe quite the opposite. I just think that if our enemies are HAPPY about who is in power, that can't be a good thing and will only hinder our progress.

True, but regardless, it still worries me that the guys we are fighting seem to have a new morale boost now that they know their foe's leaders are, quote: "tired", and that their forces have a chance at comeback.

chulium, Nov 12, 2006 IP
  13. Rick_Michael

Rick_Michael Peon

Best Answers:
    Nature?

Stability...well, I think it's plausible that Iraq maintain a level of stability. While one may believe that the whole place is just a huge fireball of danger, it isn't. There's hotspots and other areas are relatively at peace. While that may not be acceptable to some,... if it can be restricted to isolated secretarian violence....and not all out civil war, I think there's a sense accomplishment.

Now my regard is getting the Iraqiis to do that job. They don't have to be perfect, and I won't assume they'll be; but if they can handle to keep it to random acts of violence, and not full-fledged militaristic operations....they'll have enough to be proud of. I personally have a feeling we'll always have a presence in Iraq, but most likely a lot smaller than now.

Furthermore, I think what you once branded 'political entreprenuers' ( the Bolshevik) maybe a regiment of everyday life in the average soldier. See they're told to live, breath, kill, and eat a certain way. After time, every soldier obeys his superior, no matter the values he has beneath him. That's why all militaries have similiar unified methods of action. Lenin used it in his party, and militaries have been using that forever. It's proven effective. The Iraqii soldiers will lose their background eventually, and act as a unit. Idealistic that unit will behave in a descent manner, but we must woefully grant them a self-governing power, which they may use a bit more violence and 'practicality'.

I don't assume perfection in Iraq, but a little bit of play from our new players, and a unified defense force in Iraq...will play-out if given a descent amount of time. The process should involve a great sense of pressure to Iraq that it maintain a high level of training and purity among it's soldiers ie they are unified and that there are no traitors. If America could do that alone, it would save a lot of face. That to me, seems to be the only obstacle they truely face. Nothing could defeat a country, but an outside army or a corrupt army.

14. Dead Corn

Dead Corn Peon

Best Answers:
    Generally speaking I am not a "dem." But I'll stick a needle in my eye before I start saying that because the dems won then they are tools of Bin Laden, that pecker-head.

This is America, folks, the way it goes... let's not start crying in our beers for Chrissakes.

Dead Corn, Nov 13, 2006 IP
  15. Grafstein

Grafstein Peon

Best Answers:
    Um......
    This is intersting but i wonder what the dems opinion on Israel is?
    I voted republican btw ;)

Grafstein, Nov 13, 2006 IP
  16. chulium

Best Answers:
    Interesting - because you told me you lived in the UK and owned a mining company in Arizona - something about www.grafstein.co.uk? But I see your location is really Scottsdale, AZ. Oh well. Maybe you just mis-typed :rolleyes:

I'm not saying the democrats are tools of our enemies, but regardless; I still worry that our enemies are happy about new congressmen in our country.

chulium, Nov 13, 2006 IP
    Crazy_Rob likes this.
  17. Grafstein

Grafstein Peon

Best Answers:
    Yep i do,come here and see my house.
    I live in the uk and us because of dual citizenship,i own a mine aswell.
    Its small and not worth much.
    Arnt you that welsh guy?

Grafstein, Nov 13, 2006 IP
  18. Dead Corn

Dead Corn Peon

Best Answers:
    Fuck them where they sit on their fucking sand dunes. The Dems are in... fuck them if they like it, fuck them if they don't. It ain't got nothing to do with them.

Dead Corn, Nov 13, 2006 IP
  19. chulium

Best Answers:
    Oh, but you are so wrong. The congress is ultimately what makes decisions for our country - and our country affects them. Period.

And I love your perverse language :rolleyes: Obviously you are ticked about SOMETHING. So, what is it?

chulium, Nov 14, 2006 IP
  20. Grafstein

Grafstein Peon

Best Answers:
    Oh yeah i remember you,Compuxp.
    That dork who is constantly rude to people,an anti-semite i presume.
    Why did you write that Farewell message on iwebtool?
    Just pointless..............

Grafstein, Nov 14, 2006 IP