1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Article Spinning Software flooding the market with poor quality articles?

Discussion in 'Copywriting' started by ContentBros, Mar 12, 2012.

Hello Guys,

My business partners and I have always written unique content that is well researched, fluent in English and grammatically perfect - we pride ourselves on the quality of our content. Yet daily we see and read vast numbers of articles which have evidently been spun (despite people saying they haven't).

What are your thoughts on spinning software?

Personally I think its an utter waste of time, especially with the latest update from Google!

Looking forward to hearing peoples opinions.

ContentBros

ContentBros, Mar 12, 2012 IP
  2. meena101

meena101 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I agree with you. All that automatic article writing software do is spin a bunch of junk that hardly makes any sense. Many people who are new to this whole Internet marketing/blogging thing bite the bullet and purchase the software with the hopes that they can make millions. However, what they really do is just post more junk online.

meena101, Mar 12, 2012 IP
  3. ContentBros

ContentBros Peon

Best Answers:
    I couldn't agree more Meena101 - I find it hard to believe any educated person would actually believe that a piece of software would be able to write grammatically correct content!

4. WebPromotica

WebPromotica Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes you are right........

WebPromotica, Mar 12, 2012 IP
  5. Trapped

Trapped Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Huh..for a second I thought you were contentboss ...

It is not the tool that needs to be blamed but the person who uses it, period. Spinning softwares are not made write an article but rather to help a person rewrite an already written article or piece of content, if you don't pay attention to the way you spin (read rewrite) the article it is obvious that a garbage will come out.

Trapped, Mar 12, 2012 IP
  6. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Some article marketers think that article spinning helps avoid penalties in the (SERP) for using duplicate content. But often the original content is plagiarized from other websites. There are legal ramifications with using article spinning.

Spoiltdiva, Mar 12, 2012 IP
  7. contentboss

contentboss Peon

Best Answers:
    I feel obliged to point out that despite 'ContentBROS' deliberately choosing a confusingly similar username, he is nothing whatsoever to do with 'ContentBOSS'. We're an established company with trademarks, and have no connection whatsoever with a bunch of students in a UK university.

contentboss, Mar 12, 2012 IP
  8. contentboss

contentboss Peon

Best Answers:
    Absolutely right, Diva. If you're spinning stuff, you should ensure it is OK to spin. Your own material, public domain stuff, stuff out of copyright etc.

contentboss, Mar 12, 2012 IP
  9. ContentBros

ContentBros Peon

Best Answers:
    The problem is, even if you were spinning your own unique article that you'd written, the output from the software would be absolutely rubbish - software will just never live up to the abilities of a person when writing content

10. JPC-Sabrina

JPC-Sabrina Member

Best Answers:
    Google updates are opening up the world of true custom content production. I would never trust a software program to spin an article. If a program is doing the rewrite than I would guess that a certain reproduction and spin would be obvious to an engine that is trained to look for such things. At this point it may be necessary to hire a human writer to produce true custom content that will get you and keep you well ranked.

JPC-Sabrina, Mar 12, 2012 IP
  11. dexterity

dexterity Peon

Best Answers:
    It's a poor method of off page SEO and Google algo is now quite good at detecting it. In my opinion, a waste of time.

dexterity, Mar 13, 2012 IP
  12. GokuDBZ

GokuDBZ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Its really a shameful method of generating unique content. All the article spinning softwares do is, change "I love to eat mangoes" -> "I eat mangoes".

Try to write articles on your own and stop using the bs softwares.

GokuDBZ, Mar 13, 2012 IP
  13. Sam Gilmore

Sam Gilmore Peon

Best Answers:
    consider the effect that badly spun articles could have on the reader and their perception of your company or the products you are trying to promote. Imagine the frustration of finding multiple search results that are essentially the same, the tiles might differ slightly and a few words in each paragraph might be altered. Not only will the searcher, who is presumably a prospective customer, increasingly feel you are wasting their time with each discovery of another spun document, they will quickly become aware that you are deliberately spamming them.Articles that are syndicated without change retain the same title and often the same description. This lets the searcher skip a duplicate result rather than being force fed the same material over and over. Search engines calculate the uniqueness of a document programmatically, humans don’t, by simply changing a few words here and there you will not dupe the human reader.

Sam Gilmore, Mar 15, 2012 IP
  14. SEO Content Demon

SEO Content Demon Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    All in all, what I think, proof reading a spun article takes more time rather than rewriting an article manually. If you actually don't want to do research stuff, then simply find out some source that is not copyrighted and then rewrite it manually. It will help more rather than using any spinning software.

In online world, if your content is not worthy then you will ended up with loosing some potential leads. Thus, you won't make that much money you have supposed to make.

SEO Content Demon, Mar 15, 2012 IP
  15. satyr85

satyr85 Peon

Best Answers:
    Spinning software is ok if you know how to use it.

satyr85, Mar 15, 2012 IP