1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Affiliate Website Earning $367 p/month on Autopilot

Discussion in 'Sites' started by rushy, Mar 10, 2012.

Hi,

I'm reluctantly selling another one of my established profit generating websites.

This one is in the weight loss niche and all profit is made through MoreNiche via affiliate commission.

The domain is www.slimweightpatchreview.co.uk and the promoted product pays between £5 - £28 commission per sale.

Site has had solid income for the last 12 months, with both traffic and commission showing positive signs of growth throughout.

The domain was registered in April 2010 and the site currently ranks #1 /#2 for the 'product name'.

The average profit each month is £245.00. These revenue stats are from Sep 1 2011 - Feb 29 2012.

In March so far, the site has made £105 and I would expect this high level of sales volume to continue through to the end of month (£100/10 days = £300 by end of March)

If you want a new weight loss site that requires no work and that is already earning money, now would be a great time to buy this one before you hit peak season.

This is a weight loss product and you dont need to update this at all. Once you buy it, you can hold it and just let the commission roll in.

I am looking for 15-20 months revenue on this one. Earnings and traffic are up as we move into peak season so don't miss the high volumes and buy now!

Revenue could be increased with the introduction of mailing list and just a bit of freshening up the site. Genuine opportunity.

PM me if interested close to BIN and want to see proofs.

Serious buyers only.

Thanks,

Last edited: Mar 10, 2012
    rushy, Mar 10, 2012 IP
  2. vahsi000

vahsi000 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    1. Verify that you own the website if you want serious buyers / bidders.
    2. Where are the screenshots of your traffic stats / comissions?
    3. 15-20 months rev? Really? What happens if I buy this site today for $6000 and a week later the company decides to scrap the affiliate program a week later, would you make a refund sale?
    Seriously... everyone these days is asking for "Serious buyers only" when the asking price itself is a bad joke.
    If you're seriously wanting to sell at around $6k... then I highly recommend you redesign your website first.

vahsi000, Mar 11, 2012 IP
  3. rushy

rushy Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    1. Just tried to do this but Ive input the worng URL at the top right box and thats the one it is verifying - so it is ocming back unverified.
    The correctverification is http://www.slimweightpatchreview.co.uk/5fca9304856812f7c553edb816b36cc5.html

2. Here they are:
    [img=http://img809.imageshack.us/img809/9760/swptrafficsourcesaugmar.th.jpg]
    [img=http://img580.imageshack.us/img580/1020/sepmarrevenue.th.jpg]
    [img=http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/4241/swpaugmartraffic.th.jpg]
    [img=http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/659/refrringmnsepmar.th.jpg] (the black arrow points out discrepency between the other revenue ss. This discrepency is due to the 'unpaid' transactions (the most recent ones) not yet being attributed to the account. These will be attributed when the merchant next tops up his account (about twice per month))

3. Yes, really. If you cant stretch that far, make an alternative offer.
    - No, if the ocmpany scraps the program, I wouldn't be giving you your money back. Although theyve been going for 4 years now so unlikely to happen.

The site brings in $367 per month PROFIT - that's net profit, without needing you to LIFT A FINGER - despite the bad site design. If you improved the design, would you make more money? Likely, yes.

This is a sit back and watch the money roll in site. If youre not interested, don't buy it :eek:)

Last edited: Mar 11, 2012
    rushy, Mar 11, 2012 IP
  4. parkerproject

parkerproject Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 3
    @vahsi000: the design of the site doesn't matter, what matter is the revenue. take a clue from craiglist!

parkerproject, Mar 11, 2012 IP
  5. moneyonfrankie

moneyonfrankie Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    very true...

moneyonfrankie, Mar 11, 2012 IP
  6. vahsi000

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Wow! You just didn't compare a site that earn millions of dollars each day to a site that's earning aprrox. $300 / month.
    rushy, you haven't really told us why you're selling your money making website!? If it's so maintenance free, then why don't you keep it.. and you'll get the money you want in 1-2 years?
    OH!... Have you heard? MoreNiche is banning accounts if you have an EMD to promote their products:

"This is just an update regarding the on-going issue of brand match domains.

Quite a few of these have been flagged to me recently and it has to be said, currently there are a lot of affiliates who either aren’t aware this isn’t allowed or are choosing to ignore the rules!"

"Any direct match domains reported will be investigated and the offending affiliate will have 7 days to migrate their content to a non-brand matching url before facing suspension."

Could this be the reason why you're trying to sell this website?

vahsi000, Mar 11, 2012 IP
  7. rushy

rushy Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    *yawn* If you read further down the thread, you would also be able to copy and paste this as part of your investigation:
    "Exact brand match domains include any of the following:

Anything that is an exact match to the merchant’s brand e.g. www.BRAND.XXX (could be .org/net/info etc)
    Any domains that give the impression you are trading as the merchat e.g. www.OFFICAL-BRAND.wotnot

So things like buybrand.xx or brandreview.xx are fine yes. "

Note the last sentence.

Reason for sale is simple, I want the money now, not in 12 months.

rushy, Mar 12, 2012 IP
  8. vahsi000

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Look.. I'm a potential buyer of this website. If you don't want me asking questions.. then just say so! But, as a potential buyer I want to be aware of any potential risks I could be taking by buying this website. If I am to pay 15-20 months revenue of this website, I want certain assurances / guarantees. Especially from one of the affiliate managers on MoreNiche that there is no problem with this domain being potentially banned from the network.

vahsi000, Mar 12, 2012 IP
  9. rushy

rushy Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Fair enough. I'd do no less myself.

The compliance manager at MN has stated that "buybrand.xx or brandreview.xx are fine" at this thread: http://www.twistforum.com/topic/283...portant-update/page__view__findpost__p__16841

This domain falls into that category.

Hope that clears that one up for you.

So far in March, the site has made £126.31 ($193)

rushy, Mar 12, 2012 IP
  10. rushy

rushy Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Update:
    Earnings for March so far are £200 ($306)

rushy, Mar 16, 2012 IP