1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I am getting fake negative ratings. Do the moderators have any control on DP users?

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by bestwriter, Mar 10, 2012.

Hello Everyone,

I have been a good member of this community since 2007. Now I think some users here are jealous from me.

Look at the user profile below.

http://forums.digitalpoint.com/member.php?u=485369

Rating given to me by this user.

http://forums.digitalpoint.com/itrader_detail.php?ir=642489&u=42342

This user has given me the negative rating and link of thread you can see here

http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=2037906

but the fact is I do not know this user and I have never sold any article package to this guy.

Is it possible that anyone can register an account and post a negative ITRADER rating for anyone? If moderators answer that YES these types of negative ratings are possible then this will be my last day in this forum.

Thank You

bestwriter, Mar 10, 2012 IP
  2. contentboss

contentboss Peon

Best Answers:
    Good luck getting the mods here to do the right thing. You'll f*cking need it.

contentboss, Mar 10, 2012 IP
  3. Hades

Hades Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You should contact a moderator directly. I'm sure even they wouldn't like this type of thread.

Regards,
    Nick

Hades, Mar 10, 2012 IP
  4. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    digitalpoint, Mar 11, 2012 IP
  5. ApocalypseXL

ApocalypseXL Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Don't you think it would be easier if we could add the PP transaction ID to the current iTraders ? Also when will the new system come into place ? It's been a while now ...

ApocalypseXL, Mar 11, 2012 IP
  6. digitalpoint

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    digitalpoint, Mar 11, 2012 IP
  7. ApocalypseXL

ApocalypseXL Notable Member

Best Answers:
    AFAIK that was just the initial roll-out . IMHO it still needs improvements until it will be as user friendly as the iTrader system is . Right now multiple price options and multiple products per thread are out of reach . Most medium contracts are negotiated trough PMs , although the iTrader is linked to the sale's thread it barely reflects the true nature of the transaction . This vulnerability is inherited by the new system as well .

Any plans regarding those issues ?

ApocalypseXL, Mar 12, 2012 IP
  8. bestwriter

bestwriter Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    If ITRADER system has become pointless then why does it still exist. The existence of ITRADER system is killing the reputation of many freelancers and so they are experiencing dificulties in getting more projects. Take the case of mine like my previous two ITRADERS are the results of enemity hand blackmailing and this one specially the second person for which I have started this thread. Please study this case, I do not even know this person and he has posted a negative ITRADER for me. I have requested too many times to see this case but DP admin are not doing anything. Please help.

bestwriter, Mar 12, 2012 IP
  9. digitalpoint

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Of course. As far as contracts negotiated outside the normal system, they will not be eligible for reviews/ratings.

We are... just not quite yet. As mentioned previously, all your iTrader (good or bad) will be removed.

digitalpoint, Mar 12, 2012 IP
  10. bestwriter

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    You mean to say the ITRADERS of all DP users will be removed. I meant to say that ITRADER system will be totally removed. Am I right but how soon this will be done? Please tell.

11. bestwriter

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    One more question that if we have to use the Marketplace section for all buying and selling then how can we list the services in the marketplace section because the marketplace section currently allows only websites, domains and ebooks to list. Please tell.

12. digitalpoint

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Not sure where you read that you must use the marketplace (that is not the case).

digitalpoint, Mar 12, 2012 IP
  13. Nigel Lew

Nigel Lew Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I sent one dude one report one day late and wound up with a huge itrader mess. Some from folks who merely freaked out, some from folks who think linkwheels are seo,. but mostly from folks I didn't even work for or know. It does not matter. If your itrader on DP somehow effects your workload you need to rethink things.

Just sayin...

I concur Itrader just needs to go but it does not inherently solve the problem that persists. Shawn created a monster lol...

As long as DP continues to create more jobs than the monkeys in the US congress I am not going to bitch.

N.

Nigel Lew, Mar 12, 2012 IP
  14. cameronpalte

cameronpalte Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well, it seems like the user who was giving you unfair ratings got banned anyway:) That being said, Itrader will be removed soon so you won't really need to worry about it, but don't focus on using itrader for your sellings. Best of luck.

agreed!

cameronpalte, Mar 17, 2012 IP