1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

WP Robot - Is it legit?

Discussion in 'WordPress' started by hammadfaisal007, Feb 12, 2012.

Hi, Guys please help me regarding "WP Robot".

I have just seen autoblogging plugin for wordpress "WP Robot".
    http://wprobot.net/
    Code (markup):
    I am thinking to add Technology related news to my blog. Which feeds should I look for?

My blog already generates traffic from Google and other referrers. From now on, I just want autoblogging.

Will there be any legal implications with displaying someone else's content on my blog?

Is there any SEO advantages to using WP Robot on a blog? Will I be getting more traffic if I use "WP Robot"? Is it trust worthy? Have anyone tried it?

Many Thanks in advance.

hammadfaisal007, Feb 12, 2012 IP
  2. LadyMarbeL

LadyMarbeL Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    yeah sure wp robot is legit and the best wordpress autoblog plugin so far..

LadyMarbeL, Feb 12, 2012 IP
  3. hmansfield

hmansfield Guest

Best Answers:
    Sure, as a plug in it's legit.
    Just ask the other 1000's of bloggers on here that have "Technology" autoblogs.

As far as the ethics of scrapping other people's content? That's really up to you and how you do it.
    Traffic? If you are relying on that you bring you traffic, you will probably be disappointed.

Like I said, just ask the other 1000's of people that are doing THE EXACT SAME THING, the exact same way.

hmansfield, Feb 12, 2012 IP
  4. hammadfaisal007

hammadfaisal007 Member

Best Answers:
    What about this one?
    http://www.multipressplugin.com/
    Code (markup):
    They are offering at a lower price. Will it be legit?

hammadfaisal007, Feb 12, 2012 IP
  5. hmansfield

hmansfield Guest

Best Answers:
    I don't know that one. But I'm leery of anything that promises easy traffic because there is no such thing. They are lying to you because they know that is the shortcut that every noob is looking for.

Keep in mind, they aren't selling these plug ins to CNN or Reuters. They are targeting noobs looking for easy tricks to make easy money. Always something to keep in mind. There is no substitute online for knowledge, time and hard work.

It's like Weight Loss products. As long as people want to believe that you can loose weight just by taking a pill, weight loss pills will always be money makers.

That's not to say that it doesn't work as an RSS Scraper. But I don't use it, so maybe someone else can help.

hmansfield, Feb 12, 2012 IP
    hammadfaisal007 likes this.
  6. zubizubi

zubizubi Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think it is legit!

zubizubi, Feb 13, 2012 IP
  7. hammadfaisal007

hammadfaisal007 Member

Best Answers:
    Nicely said. Thanks for your advice.

hammadfaisal007, Feb 13, 2012 IP
  8. Metromodels

Metromodels Peon

Best Answers:
    I guess it won't generate much traffic.

Metromodels, Feb 13, 2012 IP
  9. hmansfield

hmansfield Guest

Best Answers:
    Look, I'm not bashing anyone's product. I'm just saying that there are always "easy money" tools coming out to feed the market of people that want tricks and gimmicks.

Some may work for some things if you know what you are doing with them. But none of them are the "set it and forget it", "easy backlinks and traffic" solution that you think they are.

I have used more than one tool to do things like directory submissions and to get a few quick backlinks, but none of those tools are complete solutions that are going to make my life online easy.
    I still have to do the work. I still have to build a website that people want to visit. I still have to write good content. I still have to promote and do marketing. I still have to use Social Media. I still have to keep my information fresh and my design updated. And I have to keep doing those things all of the time for the life of the website.

There is no substitute for all of that, and anyone that says they can bring you easy traffic with tricks and gimmicks is lying. Plain and simple.

hmansfield, Feb 13, 2012 IP
  10. hammadfaisal007

hammadfaisal007 Member

Best Answers:
    I agree with you

hammadfaisal007, Feb 13, 2012 IP
  11. Carla Easley

Carla Easley Peon

Best Answers:
    I used it a while back when I first started blogging and once I noticed that my PR dropped and traffic started to decrease, I went back to posting regularly with unique content.

Carla Easley, Feb 27, 2012 IP
  12. Dove77

Dove77 Member

Best Answers:
    There are many different ways to use WP-Robot... also as a complement to manual posting.
    If you choose to use it - then DO connect it to a text spinner like The Best Spinner. This function is available within the plugin.

Dove77, Feb 27, 2012 IP
  13. PoBoy

PoBoy Guest

Best Answers:
    Good advice from Dove77. Definitely use the spinner APIs. A lot of people will tell you Auto Blogging is dead thanks to Panda but if you use it "smart" it works fine and WPRobot is by far the best plugin available for it.

PoBoy, Feb 27, 2012 IP
  14. nopi

nopi Active Member

Best Answers:
    Wp robot is powerful plugin for auto content

nopi, Feb 28, 2012 IP
  15. GISA

GISA Peon

Best Answers:
    HELLO,

wp robot can be use with the spining tool that right, but you will need to add your own content, use social media like youtube, facebook, twitter, google +, yahoo answer,........

to get some seo and some traffic. i mean you still need to work on your blogs.

GISA, Mar 10, 2012 IP