1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Wordpress Installtion Trouble

Discussion in 'WordPress' started by cuteAmberkhan, Mar 1, 2012.

Hiii...

as i have install wordpress but fail to install it properly...another problem i m facing is that in Filezilla i had too many files that he says it is duplicate..tell me what i do...whether i overwrite those files or ignore them...is this be the cause that didnt install it...

Regards

Amber Khan

cuteAmberkhan, Mar 1, 2012 IP
  2. mark9.net

mark9.net Peon

Best Answers:
    Friend try to install from your hosting provider control panel its quite easy

mark9.net, Mar 1, 2012 IP
  3. cPAce

cPAce Peon

Best Answers:
    This is a brand new installation correct? If you are still having trouble, please add me on skype at JoshuaDubinsky and I will help you. I believe everyone should have the right to use wordpress.

cPAce, Mar 1, 2012 IP
  4. Lubis.carla

Lubis.carla Peon

Best Answers:
    what hosting are you using, friend? I'm thinking to use freeweb7 as a free hosting!

Lubis.carla, Mar 3, 2012 IP
  5. bloggingmix

bloggingmix Active Member

Best Answers:
    Why don you just install WordPress using Fantastico? It'll make your life a lot easier. Just log-in to your control panel and find Fantastico. Most web host providers have Fantastico ready on their control panel.

bloggingmix, Mar 5, 2012 IP
  6. Lubis.carla

Lubis.carla Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your info about the web host! I'm gonna try to use it! hope it's so useful!

Thanks!

Lubis.carla, Mar 5, 2012 IP
  7. GISA

GISA Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello,

Just use your cpannel hosting to download wp, many hosting companies do have fantastico, just go to youtube and check video like how to install WP with hostgator, go daddy or what ever company you are using to host your website. or check on your web host FAQ how to set up a WP site, many have the step by step and videos.

Hope that help

GISA, Mar 10, 2012 IP