1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Any WP plugin for multiple blogs/ blogs network management?

Discussion in 'WordPress' started by tradester, Jan 14, 2012.

Any WP plugin that simplifies posting of blogposts, blogrolls and blog comments to multiple blogs? Instead of logging to each blog one by one, it will be awesome if there is plugin that allows you post blogposts, blogrolls and blog comments from one admin panel. :cool:

tradester, Jan 14, 2012 IP
  2. waziuz

waziuz Active Member

Best Answers:
    I personally have been using ManageWP for the last month or so on the premium package. It is a single wordpress dashboard for managing all your sites and is very good for multiple wordpress sites management without the need to login individually. I am already in the paid plan for more than a week now. I bought it during the pre-order period. Today is the last day of the pre-order period and there is significant lifetime locked discount (30% if paid monthly and upto 44% if purchased for two years which I did) and so, make sure to purchase it today if it works for you as prices would go up tomorrow. The developer/creator of ManageWP.com is also trusted in the wordpress community and you might be already using his free plugins or themes if you have been using wordpress for the last few years at least. And he has worked and beta tested it for nearly 2 years and so, ManageWP is as secure and bug free as possible.

Just to clarify, I am in no way related to his project but he is a genuine person with a quality product and has done enough for the wordpress community to recommend his product.

waziuz, Jan 14, 2012 IP
  3. hmansfield

hmansfield Guest

Best Answers:
    You can already manage multiple sites from one admin panel. What exactly are you trying to do? Post the same content across multiple blogs? Or create multiple blogs with the same settings and widgets?

WPMUDEV has some good plug ins that address managing a multisite installation.

For instance, Importing Widget settings cross multiple blogs on your network:
    http://wpmu.org/daily-tip-how-to-import-and-export-widget-settings-across-wordpress-sites/

They aren't free though.

hmansfield, Jan 14, 2012 IP
  4. Doug Muraski

Doug Muraski Peon

Best Answers:
    use the ping.fm plugin on the wp plugin page search for rss poster they have a free and paid version-on the paid version you can use ping.fm and onlywire--they will update all your blogs instantly for you

Doug Muraski, Jan 16, 2012 IP
  5. tradester

tradester Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks. Which is better for posting content across multiple blogs- WPMUDEV or ManageWP? :)

tradester, Mar 8, 2012 IP
  6. pritesh.a.taral

pritesh.a.taral Peon

Best Answers:
    If you want to post on multiple blogs then you can use windows live writer tool so that you can post on n number of blogs ... :)
    In order to manage comments you can use disqus free tool . You can register any number of sites here. :)

pritesh.a.taral, Mar 9, 2012 IP
  7. hmansfield

hmansfield Guest

Best Answers:
    Personal Choice. I like WPMU DEV products. I don't have to worry about them not being supported. But the other seems to have the features you want as well.

hmansfield, Mar 9, 2012 IP
  8. GISA

GISA Peon

Best Answers:
    hello,

In order to manage comments you can use disqus free tool . You can register any number of sites here.

Could you elaborate more on this one pritesh?

GISA, Mar 10, 2012 IP