1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Pay Per Lead Program - Quality Affiliates Wanted

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by BrassDash, Mar 8, 2012.

Hello DPers,

I have an offer for any affiliates that are willing to help me test out a campaign.

***THIS IS A PAID OFFER.***

I want to receive feedback on my creatives and the general campaign overall from affiliates who like to promote quality offers. I want this affiliate program to attract as many high quality affiliates as possible. My goal is to give the majority of profits to the affiliate as long as the affiliate produces high quality leads.

An advanced tracking software and support will be available for each affiliate.

***WE PAY $15 PER LEAD.***

Payments will be made on a net 30 basis so to ensure that my clients have enough time to dispute each lead if necessary. If a lead is disputed by a client, we will scrub the lead and one of two things will happen:

1. If the lead is found to be valid by us, you will be paid.

2. If the lead is found to be invalid, you will not be paid.

It's an honest structure and helps only the top, quality affiliates get their fair share. I do not pay for bogus leads.

PM me if you are interested in this opportunity and I will message you back with what market you will be dealing with along with what the form is that the affiliate will need to promote and get filled out for each lead.

Thanks,
    BrassDash

BrassDash, Mar 8, 2012 IP
  2. BrassDash

BrassDash Peon

Best Answers:
    We are going to as soon as the site is finished. I'll PM you when it's up.

BrassDash, Mar 9, 2012 IP