1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling American Writer - Quality Guaranteed

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by raconnor, Oct 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    ATTENTION: I AM CURRENTLY RUNNING A MASSIVE SPECIAL THAT HAS REDUCED THE PRICE OF MY ARTICLE WRITING SERVICES. READ AT THE BOTTOM FOR MORE DETAILS.

Hi,

I have tried outsourcing before, and I know the frustrations that can come with it. Cheap articles that you can't even understand. Articles that hurt your ranking more than they help. There aren't many worse feelings than sending someone payment for an article, getting the article, and then realizing you have to rewrite the article yourself because you're too embarrassed to post what you just paid for. I know it all too well.

That's why I decided to start writing myself. At first, It seemed like a time consuming process but then I began to fall in love with it. From the planning, research, execution and delivery I've found joy in every aspect of content creation. And now I'm here to offer my services to others.

My normal rates are as follows:

Article Writing:
    • 250 words: $4
    • 500 words: $8
    • 750 words: $12
    • 1000 words: $16
    ($1.6/100 words)

Article Rewriting:
    • 250 words: $2.50
    • 500 words: $5
    • 750 words: $7.50
    • 1000 words: $10
    ($1/100 words)

If you have a need for writing something other than articles (such as forum posts, sales copy, etc) feel free to message me with some information about what you're needing and I will promptly get you a quote.

While my prices aren't the highest by far, I understand that this is more expensive than some others on this forum. As with most everything, though: 'you get what you pay for'. Would you rather save a few bucks per article just to have to rewrite it yourself anyway, or worse, get mauled by The Panda? I didn't think so.

If you're looking for quality content at an affordable rate then this is the proper place to be. I hope it goes without saying, but I'll do so anyway: you can be assured that all articles will have proper grammar, styling, and spelling.

Examples
    http://www.wpdigit.com/author/raconnor/
    http://www.androiddigit.com/author/raconnor/
    http://www.blackberrydigit.com/author/raconnor/
    http://www.appledigit.com/author/raconnor/
    http://TechnoJolt.com
    http://bahaykubo.com.ph

I can also send examples of my writing in other niches as well (health, reviews, fitness, bikes, and many other things)

If you have any other questions, feel free to send me a PM or email: aaronconnordesign[at]gmail[dot]com

Best regards,

R. A. Connor

For a limited time I am offering ALL of my writing services for just $1 / 100 words! Any niche! Any word count! All GUARANTEED to be 100% unique, copyscape passed, and grammatically/stylistically perfect. PM me now to get this great deal as it ends on March 12!

Last edited: Mar 9, 2012
    raconnor, Oct 28, 2011 IP
  2. TSB

TSB Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    Sounds good! I'll gladly take the offer of 500-word for $4! I'll PM you with the topic to write.....

TSB, Oct 29, 2011 IP
  3. raconnor

raconnor Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Article is finished :) PM sent

raconnor, Oct 29, 2011 IP
  4. Fakensta

Fakensta Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Interested. PMed.

Fakensta, Oct 29, 2011 IP
  5. raconnor

raconnor Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Just an update on the introductory offer: ONLY 3 articles are left to qualify for the 50% reduced price!
    That's a quality 500 word article for just $4, or a 500 word rewrite for just $2.50! This limited offer will be finished soon, so don't waste time thinking about it anymore--order today! Just send me a pm or email : aaron_barcena[at]yahoo.com

If you're still unsure about ordering, I will gladly write around 150 words or so on any subject as a 'test' for absolutely FREE to see if I'm the right choice for you.

raconnor, Oct 31, 2011 IP
  6. Caramon

Caramon Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I gave him an article to write.

Done very quickly and well written.

I will definitely be using him again. In fact, I'd be happy to actually use the level of article he produced on my own website; rather than just thrown out there on ezinearticles (or similar) - i.e. this isn't your standard 500 words of bloated text, it's 500 words of well researched material.

Cheers
    Warren

Caramon, Nov 1, 2011 IP
  7. GMROCKS

GMROCKS Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I sent you a PM. Please respond. I am very interested.

GMROCKS, Nov 3, 2011 IP
  8. raconnor

raconnor Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Update: From now until March 12th I am running a special. During this limited-time offer I am providing ALL of my writing services for just $1/100 words. Order as many articles as you can before the 12th to lock in this great deal!

Feel free to PM me at any time or email me: aaronconnordesign[at]gmail[dot]com

raconnor, Mar 9, 2012 IP
  9. devon

devon Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    80.0% - 8
    devon, Mar 17, 2012 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.