1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Craigslist is pants !!

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by 5ky.com, Mar 7, 2012.

I have never encountered a more frustrasting website. 99% of ads i posted on Craigslist were ghosted and hence didnt show. I tried to word each ad unqiuely and now that ive posted so many ads i've run out of unqiue descriptions. I did however manage to get 1 ad live, but this was then flagged two hours later and removed. i think i give up. USELESS grrrrrrrrr .....

5ky.com, Mar 7, 2012 IP
  2. aaslin

aaslin Peon

Best Answers:
    I have to accept your point:)

aaslin, Mar 7, 2012 IP
  3. daveteeee

daveteeee Peon

Best Answers:
    What were you trying to sell?

daveteeee, Mar 8, 2012 IP
  4. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    I hear you. The thing is craigslist doesn't care if you or I ever post on their site. They have more than 50 million people using their site in the US alone. They also claim they have over 50 million ads posted every month. Even a million disappointed people won't create an issue to them.

qwikad.com, Mar 8, 2012 IP
  5. kb180

kb180 Member

Best Answers:
    if you post according to the rules you will be more successful. Posting multiple ads on 1 acct wont ever work. You might get 1 or 2 days. After that its a wrap...

research how to do it the right way and you can get better results. you can also get help forwardme2success.info

kb180, Mar 10, 2012 IP
  6. yourluxurygucci

yourluxurygucci Peon

Best Answers:
    Gucci Outlet will be sold at wholesale prices at a particular website actually.

yourluxurygucci, Mar 10, 2012 IP
  7. kh444

kh444 Peon

Best Answers:
    Craigslist is very frustrating sometimes. I can't even list a cell phone I have for sale because I can't get a PVA account. When it asks me to put in my phone number, I never get a code. Trying to email help is useless. I just get an automated response that doesn't help at all. Ended up selling my phone on ebay instead.

kh444, Mar 19, 2012 IP