1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling [FINAL SALE] $5k/month - Established 2009 - PREMIUM DOMAIN

Discussion in 'Sites' started by NetBastard, Mar 7, 2012.

Space/Earth/Unexplained/Science Blog (Link Here)

Collected a mailing list that earned $5k/month via affiliate offers and CPA offers. Established in 2009.
    Mailing list was collected via fb viral marketing.
    Recently turned it into a blog and slowly adding posts. I stopped mailing months ago but the list is still available.

Let me know what type of money you would pay for a blog such as this. Send me a PM. or email me at bogoons(@)gmail(.)com

MUST SELL TODAY

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 7, 2012
    NetBastard, Mar 7, 2012 IP
  2. blacknet

blacknet Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    That's insane to the point I can't believe it to be true, you made $5k/month by sending out a few emails, and you gave that up?

The site you linked to is a quick template with under 10 posts and next to no content, it's worth about 2x reg fee.

blacknet, Mar 7, 2012 IP
    DomainMagnate likes this.
  3. NetBastard

NetBastard Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    First of all, who said it was a "few"emails? And how can't you believe somebody makes $5k/month through mailing?
    And I didn't give anything up, I moved the network to SMS instead of Email and had no use for the list.

Yea, I did mention i recently turned it into a blog and am slowly adding posts didn't I?

NetBastard, Mar 7, 2012 IP
  4. shellyboy911

shellyboy911 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    100% - 6
    Seller said, "Let me know what type of money you would pay for a blog such as this".

The blog is worth two times reg fees as mentioned.

So you are basically selling the mailing list, because thats where the money is at. You probably should provide more details about the mailing list.

shellyboy911, Mar 7, 2012 IP
  5. theslater

theslater Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    When I look up your email all these spam warnings come up. I was interested in the mailing list, but it sounds like some of them were unhappy about being spammed. How did you acquire said list? "FB viral marketing" could be several different things. CPC ads? Fan pages?

theslater, Mar 8, 2012 IP