1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Important Question for Social Networks Experts

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by Ahmadjuhany, Feb 23, 2012.

Hi Buddies

I want to ask important question about promoting multiple sites on the social networks

If I have more than one site, how can I promote them on social networks ? I mean for promote multiple sites, is the best is to open multiple accounts on the social networks or one account on each network is appropriate ?

For example: Facebook has the ability to create fan pages which mean that I can create fan page for each of my websites, So that one facebook account is enough and no need for opening many facebook accounts for my sites

The same thing applies to Google+ (Business pages) and Linkedin (Company pages)

But in the other side, Twitter doesn't have the ability to create pages like the above networks, Therefore, it is necessary to registering multiple twitter accounts for my sites

But what about other social networks like myspace, stumbleupon, digg, .... etc ? I don't know anything about them and therefore I do not know if these social networks have the ability to create pages or groups or anything like this or not, so i don't know is the better is to register one or multiple accounts on each network for multiple sites

So I hope the experts on the social networks make a list of all available networks and determine on it if the best for promoting multi-sites is to registering one or multiple accounts on each network and the reason for this

I'm sure that solving this issue will benefit Site owners and make the site promotion fast and easy for them

Awaiting for you reply with lots of thanks

Best Regards

Ahmadjuhany, Feb 23, 2012 IP
  2. Sam Gilmore

Sam Gilmore Peon

Best Answers:
    1. Open multiple accounts in all popular social networks (Twitter, FB, Google+), for each project

Sam Gilmore, Mar 2, 2012 IP
  3. ThePassiveIncomeBlog

ThePassiveIncomeBlog Active Member

Best Answers:
    Keep one account per one business page is a good idea to manage it easily.

ThePassiveIncomeBlog, Mar 2, 2012 IP
  4. murthyseo

murthyseo Active Member

Best Answers:
    Creating the social profile on your brands name associated with your email account. The multiple business pages are creating with single account fb, linkedin and G+ but the thing is not good. for ex. if you have brand1 (brandname or company name) account and running social networks. then you have to promote brand2 (two are different niche), so what do you do here? so mismatch to promote multiple sites with single account.

So, keep maintain per account appropriate sites. That's better and users believe you as unique.

murthyseo, Mar 7, 2012 IP
  5. entrecon

entrecon Peon

Best Answers:
    I usually suggest making each business/site entirely its own account, even on FaceBook. If you ever decide to sell one of them, you don't want to have to separate them, you should be able to just hand the whole thing over to someone.

entrecon, Mar 7, 2012 IP
  6. haci

haci Peon

Best Answers:
    Multiple accounts on various social networks is a good idea in principle but can lead to confusion if they do not have similar usernames.

haci, Mar 7, 2012 IP
  7. CRPP

CRPP Peon

Best Answers:
    definitely make one account per business. it keeps everything easier to get to.

CRPP, Mar 7, 2012 IP