1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

New website need some tips and ideas from professionals

Discussion in 'Websites' started by jcyber, Mar 6, 2012.

I have a new website/social network that I just launched.

I need some tips from professionals like you guys(I'm not a professional).

Please look at the website and tell me what do you think I should add there to make it more alive

The site is: www.resocialclub.com

Thank you all

jcyber, Mar 6, 2012 IP
    Smyrl likes this.
  2. codemanic

codemanic Peon

Best Answers:
    Your social website seems interesting. Well, it's nice in layout, everything's perfect.All you can do is to make a better navigation menu with css. Means that nevigation menu you have created which has - Home, Members, Albums, Blogs.... and all that....instead of getting the text underlined when mouse hovered, you can change the background color of the anchors. Like a little bit darker background color than you have on that strip. Make sure you fill this background efftect when mouse is hovered.But your website is nice.

codemanic, Mar 9, 2012 IP
  3. top10point5

top10point5 Peon

Best Answers:
    I think its a cool website but what really caught my eyes was that big blank white space (the what's new section). I would suggest that you add something there to catch peoples eyes. I like the fact that the site is a simple to navigate.

top10point5, Mar 10, 2012 IP