1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

CPA - Forms

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by jdmkidd, Mar 6, 2012.

Hello,

I'm fairly successful in PPC arbitrage but would like to delve into CPA. Does CPA strictly mean Amazon, eBay, CJ, Linkshare? I'd like to get into more of getting people to sign forms for a cut - what would this be called? if anyone could recommend an agency or program I could apply for would be great!

P.S If there are mobile agencies / programs out there those would be welcomed as well!

Thanks awesome community.

jdmkidd, Mar 6, 2012 IP
  2. PHPGator

PHPGator Banned

Best Answers:
    That's still CPA, but lead generation, correct? There are companies at CJ.com that do pay for leads (people fill out the form).

CPA = Cost Per Action and action can be anything... whether buying or filling out a form. It could really be anything else but those are the most common CPA's you see in networks.

PHPGator, Mar 6, 2012 IP
  3. jdmkidd

jdmkidd Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your speedy reply!

jdmkidd, Mar 6, 2012 IP
  4. aaslin

aaslin Peon

Best Answers:
    There are so many other cpa networks.

aaslin, Mar 7, 2012 IP
  5. daveteeee

daveteeee Peon

Best Answers:
    There are some CPA offers on Affiliate Future...in the competitions/freebies section. Hope this helps.

daveteeee, Mar 8, 2012 IP
  6. Max Bounty

Max Bounty Guest

Best Answers:
    Just to clarify a bit. :) If you are looking to pay people a portion of what you earn to complete CPA offers, then you are looking at sending incentive traffic. Incentive traffic is basically when an affiliate offers their surfer an additional incentive to complete an offer (for instance, I will give you $5 or 50 points or access to my ebook if you sign up for this CPA offer). Incentive traffic is allowed on some CPA offers, but not all. Of those, some don't allow cash. Because the quality of incentive traffic can be very poor, it is important that you don't accidentally send incentive traffic to nonincentive campaigns.

Max Bounty, Mar 8, 2012 IP