1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

what is the best SEO process

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by dewansignal1, Mar 5, 2012.

what is the actual process for doing SEO for any website? i heard link building, back linking, article submission, web 2 properties and many more. But i want to know how to implement them practically. Is there any free resources that will assist me like a teacher step by step? Will u any one please suggest me? I am waiting to have quick response.
    Thanks.

dewansignal1, Mar 5, 2012 IP
  2. gcswebs

gcswebs Member

Best Answers:
    I feel you should learn SEO first, doing a wrong strategy may leads you towards Spamming, be carefull without any guiadance, In internet there are too many tutorials you can check them at Youtube

gcswebs, Mar 6, 2012 IP
  3. uoftenwinny

uoftenwinny Peon

Best Answers:
    I am agree with Gcswebs. First, you'd better know something about SEO. This will cut your time to do the work. Then make a doable strategy to begin your promotion.

uoftenwinny, Mar 6, 2012 IP
  4. emailm

emailm Peon

Best Answers:
    First thing you need to learn onpage optimization,then go for off page optimization. you can easily learn these things by referring expert blogs and forums.

emailm, Mar 6, 2012 IP
  5. jitendrashukla

jitendrashukla Member

Best Answers:
    The Best SEO process is to Follow the search engines guidelines which you targeting and do your SEO efforts without any Black Hat implementation....

jitendrashukla, Mar 6, 2012 IP
  6. azharSEO

azharSEO Active Member

Best Answers:
    The best seo is the white hat SEO, first check your websites Error's then check duplicate contant, Repeated content etc after that you can start your on page and off page seo work.

azharSEO, Mar 6, 2012 IP
  7. JPT24

JPT24 Guest

Best Answers:
    No one is going to do SEO for you, and you'd have to pay a hell of a lot of money to get an expert to create a step by step guide for you. Plus, SEO is changing so quickly that any guide would most likely be out of date before long. The best way is to piece together up to the minute tutorials from various sources across the web - but make sure they're reputable, white hat sources.

JPT24, Mar 7, 2012 IP
  8. indiainternet2012

indiainternet2012 Peon

Best Answers:
    indiainternet2012, Mar 7, 2012 IP