1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I created new website, what to do now

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by lentak, Mar 5, 2012.

Hi there,

I have created new website, now what should I do?

What website submission services do you use? I prefer free, but can you recommend also paid one if you have some nice experiences.

lentak, Mar 5, 2012 IP
  2. webdev007

webdev007 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As your site is new, better to promote it yourself as you just need to create a few (say ~2-3) links a day and it should not be that difficult.

webdev007, Mar 5, 2012 IP
  3. lentak

lentak Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    you mean 2-3 links in some directories?

lentak, Mar 5, 2012 IP
  4. georgefuller

georgefuller Member

Best Answers:
    Well I suggest that you let the whole world know that you have a new website. do a social media, this will help you gain some traffic. but first of all submit your site to major search engines and verify.

georgefuller, Mar 5, 2012 IP
  5. skiddybox

skiddybox Member

Best Answers:
    Links pointing in yes. but exchanging links is good as well. so want to contact webmasters or owners of websites in the same area of interest but not direct competition, ask them to exchange links, say you think both of you would benefit from it.

Don't go for all Do follow links, google will more than likely see this as a pattern over time - NOT GOOD

Main points are: Make it look natural, ONLY exchange links on websites with relative content, ie, there's not much point advertising a site to do with modern art here on digital point in your sig - IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE!! DO NOT use any black hat auto linking tools etc. (only test these tools on sites you don't care about or are built for that specific purpose) don't try and spam people, aim for 5 per day give or take but stay consistent.

Then gradually you will build authority and rank better for your keywords. Just to step back one...have you done any keyword research? do you know what are BUYING keywords for your niche?

There's a lot to think about!!

hope that helps & good luck!!
    p.s check my sig for some awesome seo software which WILL get you on page 1 !!

skiddybox, Mar 5, 2012 IP
  6. Ayashakieth14

Ayashakieth14 Member

Best Answers:
    Since your website is knew.. do you have the tags for your site? if yes you can start to submit it in directories site, social bookmarking and you can also start to create a page on a social networking sites and promote your site.

Ayashakieth14, Mar 5, 2012 IP
  7. jhardy2008

jhardy2008 Peon

Best Answers:
    Use wordpress Platforms.

jhardy2008, Mar 5, 2012 IP
  8. uoftenwinny

uoftenwinny Peon

Best Answers:
    What you need to do now is that, promote the website. Use search engine, you will get what you want.
    Btw, Wordpress in fact is a good one for you.

uoftenwinny, Mar 6, 2012 IP
  9. emailm

emailm Peon

Best Answers:
    Great. If you wish to do SEO for your site, then hire a seo expert, or you can learn quick and short cut methods of simple seo online and do it by yourself.

emailm, Mar 6, 2012 IP
  10. jhonden

jhonden Peon

Best Answers:
    Submission depends upon the age of the website rather the domain age actually. Initially you can start with search engine submission, directories, social bookmarking and forum posting. Then article submission and blog posting will be a helpful tool. But before that make your website SEO friendly by doing proper on page for your website.

jhonden, Mar 6, 2012 IP