1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google AdSense ad serving has been disabled to my site

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by islam_razibul, Mar 5, 2012.

This message was sent from a notification-only email address that does not accept incoming email. Please do not reply to this message. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hello, During a recent review of your account we found that you are currently displaying Google ads in a manner that is not compliant with our program policies (https://www.goo gle.com/support/adsense/bin/answer.py?answer=48182&stc=aspe-1pp-en). -------------------------------------------------- EXAMPLE PAGE: http://www.telug umoovies.com/goa/ Please note that this URL is an example and that the same violations may exist on other pages of this website or other sites in your network. VIOLATION(S) FOUND: COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL: As stated in our program policies, AdSense publishers are not permitted to place Google ads on sites involved in the distribution of copyrighted materials. This includes hosting copyrighted files on your site, as well as providing links for or driving traffic to sites that contain copyrighted material. More information about this policy can be found in our help center ( http://www.goo gle.com/adsense/support/as/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=105956 ). ACTION TAKEN: We have disabled ad serving to your site. ACCOUNT STATUS: ACTIVE Your AdSense account remains active. However, please note that our team reserves the right to disable your account at any time. As such, we encourage you to become familiar with our program policies and monitor your network accordingly. Issue ID# 10354273 -------------------------------------------------- Thank you for your cooperation. Sincerely, The Google AdSense Team ---------------- For more information regarding this email, please visit our Help Center: https://www.goo gle.com/adsense/support/bin/answer.py?answer=1342779&stc=aspe-ai4-en.

please tell me the exact reason..

islam_razibul, Mar 5, 2012 IP
  2. cujo

cujo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Sometimes I wonder if folks here were born retarded, or if they had to work on it over time.

cujo, Mar 5, 2012 IP
    ing likes this.
  3. dumindushalika

dumindushalika Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Don't you know English? The reason is in Capital letters.
    Be happy, You are still not banned. Be serious with Adsense TOS.

dumindushalika, Mar 6, 2012 IP
  4. millbey

millbey Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah that's right, you must consider yourself lucky that your account was not banned.

millbey, Mar 6, 2012 IP
  5. tim-buchalka

tim-buchalka Active Member

Best Answers:
    Treat this as a warning - Keep doing that and your account will be banned by Adsense - As it is, you have a black mark against the domain now, so make sure you are posting your own material and not anyone elses.

Sounds like you were hosting games, or movies, or something like that which itself is very risky.

tim-buchalka, Mar 7, 2012 IP
  6. aaslin

aaslin Peon

Best Answers:
    change the domain name or use some iframe tricks.

aaslin, Mar 7, 2012 IP
  7. gazraz

gazraz Peon

Best Answers:
    you are very lucky, I used to have an adsense account way back, I clicked on an ad without realising how paranoid Google are, it was meerly to test, being my first ever adsense program. They banned me, and as a final note, they auto ban any new account with my name / address. Very annoying!

gazraz, Mar 8, 2012 IP
  8. JamesColin

JamesColin Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Islam_razibul is an Indian boy, not from UK, and not one of the brightest obviously.. I think he's lucky not to be living in Pakistan, Google would not have hesitated to class him into the better-banned list. He can't figure out what means COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL. Me I don't like copyright laws, but I know I have no choice but to comply, or not work online..

JamesColin, Mar 8, 2012 IP
  9. lwbing

lwbing Active Member

Best Answers:
    Just Got New Account, And Make New one! Adsense Not easy now.

lwbing, Mar 8, 2012 IP
  10. icegin

icegin Peon

Best Answers:
    This is actually one of the most straightforward emails I've read from Google. You've obviously just cut and pasted content from a different source and stuck it on your site -- that's plagiarism (i.e. using copyrighted material on your site). Delete everything that you've stolen from others and write your own content. If your English isn't great and/or your writing skills are below par, seriously consider outsourcing the work.

icegin, Mar 8, 2012 IP