1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Wordpress Plugin Development - Low Prices only for 3 days !

Discussion in 'Programming' started by abmathur, Mar 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Sold To

User Deleted for $0.00

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    I am Shaun and have been working with Wordpress from v1.5; you can read more about me or reviews of my work at this thread at digitalpoint.

I had kept my 3 hours of my work time for a project which has now been delayed and as a result I have 3 hours of work time available for next 3 days so I've decided to take on some wordpress development work, although I am fine working on themes or anything else but I still prefer Wordpress Plugins.

I will NOT take large projects under these terms because I will only have 9 hours of worktime so if you have something large than contact me separately for better quote and time approximations.

Under this thread I am offering a quick (relatively small) plugin development for $99 each. If you have something in the pipeline that you think needs a pro hand than you can Email / IM or PM and you will it within 24 - 72 hours.

Email: wpe.engine (*at*) gmail (*dot*) com
    PM: http://forums.digitalpoint.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=268972
    Code (markup):
    Thank You,
    -Shaun

abmathur, Mar 5, 2012 IP
  2. abmathur

abmathur Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    2 places gone, 1 left.

abmathur, Mar 5, 2012 IP
  3. abmathur

abmathur Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    All places are taken, can any moderator please close this and edit first post to reflect the same.

abmathur, Mar 6, 2012 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.