1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

is this joke or real??

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by apitov, Mar 4, 2012.

hello to all now i show my earnings on Mediacpm, Yieldads, adnetwork.
    yielads.jpg mediacpm.jpg adnetrowk.jpg

And i didnt use to much this pages, just some time i test them if i got new traffic i try, but evry time same for evry country.
    Today i try to speak with Mediacpm admin, cuz he send me mail about increase revenue, and i told him your page sux.
    And he reply to me no your traffic sux, and i ask him how is posible USA UK Spanish Itali french German traffic sux.
    And he reply to me you got USA and German traffic, for that your earnings ar low come one 15 000 impresions 0.30 cents
    And for yieldads i dont need to speak 800 000 impresions 6000 clicks and only 50 dollars, i want buy that traffic from yieladas i will play them 300 dollars for that.
    And if this is rly truth my traffic from USA UK germany etc etc is bad can some give me page where i can earn money with that traffic thx

apitov, Mar 4, 2012 IP
  2. Conman3030

Conman3030 Peon

Best Answers:
    No offence but your thoughts are so scattered I have no idea what you are talking about.

Conman3030, Mar 4, 2012 IP
  3. apitov

apitov Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    So i need to tell you somthing 800 000 Impresions and 6000+ clicks from USA UK etc etc all best country 50 dollars?

apitov, Mar 4, 2012 IP
  4. dungdenvn

dungdenvn Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    LOL, yes, adnetwork.com , yields and Mediacpm is a legit company, but they pay very bad. You could try chitika, clovenetwork, adstract. You could earn double those you already earn. I can help you if you want.

dungdenvn, Mar 4, 2012 IP
  5. Candida

Candida Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I cant got it..

Candida, Mar 5, 2012 IP