1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Tip Top Directory - Bulk Deals Accepted, FREE Regular Links

Discussion in 'Solicitations & Announcements' started by ilikenwf, Feb 22, 2012.

Tip Top Directory is a 5 year old, very high traffic directory, currently hovering in the 35,000 to 37,000 range in Alexa. Our page rank fluctuates between PR1 and PR3, but a lot of our internal (link detail) pages tend to have PR themselves, too.

We just disabled the $1 link price, and now, regular links are once again FREE as a result of our adding Recaptcha to our submission page! Bring your sites and make sure to submit! No autosubmitters, please.

We also offer premium featured links for $15 per year, as they tend to be in high demand. Should you want to work out a yearly or unlimited permanent featured link, PM me and I'm happy to haggle with you.

On top of all that, if you have a large number of sites/clients/links, I'm happy to discuss bulk featured pricing. Upon an agreement and payment, all I need from you is an excel document with one site per row: site title, url, description, and up to 5 deep links with their titles, meta information if you want it, and the name/email to be associated with the site as it's owner. Make sure it's all in one row!

Finally, we offer articles as well - instead of submitting them through the site, please discuss having an article posted with me via PM. Articles are permanent, and we charge $30 for an article. You can put up to 10 links in an article, and use as much nice HTML formatting as you'd like. If you ask us to write it, the price will be $50.

On all of these things, if you can either offer me something of equal or greater value in return, I'm willing to negotiate - I'm not all about the money, it's more to about building the Tip Top Directory up, and making it as good as I can.

Thanks for your consideration!
    http://www.tiptopdirectory.com/submit.php

Last edited: Mar 1, 2012
    ilikenwf, Feb 22, 2012 IP
  2. dj_gie

dj_gie Peon

Best Answers:
    Great stuff, good luck with your Directory, it's coming along well. :D

dj_gie, Mar 2, 2012 IP
  3. ilikenwf

ilikenwf Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks! I'm always looking to improve it. Hindsight being as it is, I'd have probably been better off limiting the number of submissions per day there at the beginning, I need to sometime check and make sure all 96,000 or so links are actually active.

ilikenwf, Mar 2, 2012 IP
  4. ilikenwf

ilikenwf Active Member

Best Answers:
    Guys, I've just updated to the newest phpld version. I have some more template tweaking to deal with, and need to readd recaptcha, but otherwise, I'd like some input -

Namely, I can create custom link submission types much more easily now. So, short of free links, what types of paid links would you be most interested in? I can do the following:

*As many deeplinks (within reason) as we want for a link type
    *Multiple category selection (I can specify the number of categories, so again, within reason)
    *A subscription for month, semester, trimester, year and unlimited

That said, what sorts of link submission types/prices would you be most interested in buying? If I don't get any responses, I'll probably do a little "market research" thread in the parent forum without promoting my directory.

ilikenwf, Mar 5, 2012 IP
  5. amiman

amiman Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Think you have spent alot of time on this directory which pay in the end , BUT need a good unique theme for it.

amiman, Mar 6, 2012 IP
  6. ilikenwf

ilikenwf Active Member

Best Answers:
    That's one of those things I'm going to have done in the near future...I appreciate your comment.

Are there any particular link types from the below that you see issues with, or would be more interested in with a change in the number of deeplinks or categories allowed?

Simple Link - free

Regular Link, 3 deeplinks - $1 / Month

Featured + 3 Deeplinks - $5 / Month

Featured + 5 Deeplinks - $30 / Year

ilikenwf, Mar 6, 2012 IP