1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Possible to see which websites are visited after being on my website with Analytics?

Discussion in 'Google Analytics' started by Janni1111, Feb 17, 2012.

Hi,

is it possible to track visitors of my website after being on my website with Google Analytics? I am interested in not only knowing from which websites people get directed to my website, but also which websites they visit after being on my website.

Thx for your answers

Janni1111, Feb 17, 2012 IP
  2. Norebbo

Norebbo Active Member

Best Answers:
    I don't believe you can do this with Analytics, but maybe someone will make my day and tell us otherwise. I'd like to get this info too!

Norebbo, Feb 18, 2012 IP
  3. jamesmanros

jamesmanros Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Janni,
    I don’t think so. It’s only possible to see the percentage of visits from other web sites by referral traffic. That’s it.
    If is there any possibilities to see that also means, it ll be great!!

jamesmanros, Feb 28, 2012 IP
  4. gauthamvit2003

gauthamvit2003 Peon

Best Answers:
    No, there is no such feature in GA. But major social media sites, Defense department sites etc tracks visitors behavior like which websites they visit, what they browse after they leave their site etc using cookies. Talk to hard core developers, engineers to know how to do this, but there is no such feature in GA.

gauthamvit2003, Feb 29, 2012 IP