1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What’s the best automatic tool to Design website?

Discussion in 'HTML & Website Design' started by josefaryan, Feb 29, 2012.

What’s the best automatic tool to Design website?Any response from you would be greatly appreciated.

josefaryan, Feb 29, 2012 IP
  2. faisalreza

faisalreza Peon

Best Answers:
    No doubt. Wordpress is the best 'automatic tools' that you say to build website.

Wordpress is website tool also know as content management system (cms - you can Google it the rest about cms). Other cms is like Joomla, Drupal, vbulelletin etc. But my recommended is Wordpress.

To install Wordpress, you must have domain and hosting. Make sure your hosting including cPanel. cPanel allow you install Wordpress with a few click via Fantastico. If your hosting doesn't have cPanel, Wordpress must install it manually by downloading Wordpress tools from Wordpress.org. So, make sure you sign up a hosting provided cPanel. I use Hostgator for my hosting, as low as $9.95 per month with unlimited storage.

Why wordpress is better than others?

1) SEO friendly. No need to expert in HTML code. Your website easy to find in google.

2) Interactive Page. Wordpress formerly is using for blog. Nowaday, Wordpress can use as website, blog, forum, social media etc.

If you interested in Wordpress site, click here

faisalreza, Feb 29, 2012 IP
  3. abhishekdaaga

abhishekdaaga Active Member

Best Answers:
    As informed Wordpress is one of the best cms & blogging tool, if you want everything automated just like type & post it & it automatically gets published. If you want a static website & want to design your own then I feel Adobe Dreamviewer is the best as it can be used with minimal coding & designing language & is very flexible.

abhishekdaaga, Feb 29, 2012 IP
  4. StevenPayales

StevenPayales Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    There's no such thing as automatic tool for designing a website. You can use CMS or create the layout first in Photoshop and then slice it using ImageReady. After slicing, generate the HTML/CSS codes and do a little editing for white spaces and background colors. :)

StevenPayales, Mar 1, 2012 IP
  5. madison37

madison37 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    There is no any Tools for designing your site.

You can use CMS instead of tools.

Word press
    Joomla
    Drupal

madison37, Mar 1, 2012 IP