1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling [WTS] Passive Income Websites

Discussion in 'Sites' started by smekersmeker, Feb 28, 2012.

Hello,

Some of you may know me, some may not but for those who don’t know me I’m a respectable member here at Digital Point forums for a long period of time and my iTrader’s can confirm my reputation and the fact that I am a trusted member here.

Now that I’ve clarified who I am, let’s get to the point.

In the past months, I have been in a Joint Ventura with someone and we created micro niche websites based on a simple formula. The things went well for almost two months, there were times where we reached 15 euros/day but recently ( Mid January) AdSense decided that we aren’t good enough for them, as well as many others and banned our account.

Here is a proof of one micro niche website WHICH I’M NOT SELLING but I’ll let you see how profitable are micro websites from this particular niche.

[​IMG]

The reason you may ask?

Well it was our fault that we’ve installed AdSense too soon on the websites that received very little traffic therefore our CTR went SKYROCKET (30% +) that making our account to get banned. We believe that micro niche websites with a low number of articles and a bad theme can lead to AdSense banning us, a matter which you need to handle.

This means that you only need to do some changes to the websites and you can start earning from AdSense. In their current form they need improvement since AdSense wants more traffic and they don’t accept “early” golden nuggets websites.

This means that if you'll put AdSense on their current state,you have chances of getting banned. You need to ADD ARTICLES and choose a DECENT THEME (Not CTR theme). It's up to you what you do with the websites,but I'm not responsible of your account.

So here I am selling those websites that have proven profitability if they are improved a bit.

What you will need to do to improve the websites and make them AdSense Friendly?
     Add at least 3-4 SEO optimized articles to each website
     Do a bit of SEO and get top rankings
     Put AdSense once you’ve got steady traffic from Google.

Once you’ll do that, you’ll reach a steady $5-$10 per day easily if you put AdSense. ( Put AdSense only if you have some decent traffic and decent CTR 3%-5%).

Also, SEO will be easy since they are Exact Match Domains that get more than 500 local USA Searches a month and have a Cost per Click of more than $1.

Here’s a quick recap of how they look at the present:

 Website(1) 1 Article 7th Position on Google for main keyword
     Website(2) 1 Article 30+ Position on Google for main keyword
     Website(3) 1 Article 30+ Position on Google for main keyword
     Website(4) 1 Article 12+ Position on Google for main keyword
     Website(5) 3 Articles 30+ Position on Google for main keyword

A few key points about these sites

 Minimal work is required to keep the traffic and revenue stable once you’ve done the above.
     All content on the sites is unique and original
     The sites are ran on Wordpress which is the easiest platform to learn and understand. No programming/html/design skills are required.
     This is an evergreen market that will be around for a very long time. People are always online searching for coupons to save some money and that is only growing in the current tough economic times.

Expenses: The only expenses you will have for running these is the hosting cost and any content writing/SEO that you outsource. If you don’t already have hosting, you can find really good plans for around $5 per month. We can recommend a few good providers to you as well.

Why is the owner selling?

I don’t really have the time/money to invest in any more articles since I am involved in more high-stake JV’s which are far more profitable than this JV so I am letting those websites to a person who can handle them and earn some money.

What you get if you buy these websites:
     EMD Domains.
     All files, plugins, content, and graphics on the sites.
     A Wordpress theme that is specially designed to get you the highest percentage of click-through rate on your Adsense ads.

The articles on the websites are 500+ words LSI SEO optimized articles in a number of 7articles. In our current market you can find those kind of articles at a price of $20 a piece so only the articles will value $140.

The domain names are Exact Match, CPC +$1, 500+ Local USA Searches in a number of 5. In our current market you can find those kind of golden domain names at a price of $10 a piece so only the domains will value $50.

The setup of the blog(articles,hosting) and all necessary settings will cost you some time if you don’t know how to do it or a price of $10-$20 to an expert to get those things done for you in total of $10-$20..

In a grand total it will cost you more than $210 spent on all the above, not including the marketing plan which will cost you at least $100. If you will spend at least two hours a day and write 3 articles for each blog and do some SEO(or buy some SEO packages) then you will easily reach $100-$200 per month.(Not the first month, but surely the next months if you put the effort)

Bidding starts at $50. If you are interested in BIN, PM me.

Act fast on this opportunity,from my experience websites alike those I'm selling sell very quickly because of their profitability.

smekersmeker, Feb 28, 2012 IP
  2. volatile_boy

volatile_boy Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    What niches are the sites in, that makes it easy for decision making

volatile_boy, Feb 28, 2012 IP
  3. smekersmeker

smekersmeker Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    "Coupons,discounts" niche.

"new car discount coupon" Just an example,they are very profitable because companies advertise for these key terms therefore if you have a website ranking 1# and someone clicks you get 20 cents or 30 cents + a lot of views therefore = lot of money.

Cheers,

Smeker

smekersmeker, Feb 28, 2012 IP
  4. boatsource

boatsource Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Please PM me the domain names and proof of income. I need to know what I'm bidding on and need to confirm that adsense will still work on the sites.

boatsource, Feb 28, 2012 IP
  5. fractal

fractal Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Please also send me the domain names and proof of income if you have it. Thanks.

fractal, Feb 29, 2012 IP