1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Natural keyword style for article marketing

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by indexthis, Feb 20, 2012.

Hello,

I been contemplating enforcing the below requirement for my article publishers and would like to hear out your thoughts. Rather then having my article publishers publish a post with two links within the content I was thinking of enforcing the links to be included towards the top before the post in the following form:

The below post has been contributed by AUTHOR NAME whom writes about KEYWORD 1 ANCHOR TEXT HERE as well as other KEYWORD 2 related topics. If you're interested in KEYWORD 3 feel free to visit www. TARGETEDSITELINKHERE .com

- I will only focus on (1) primary keyword being keyword 1 with the anchor as i've been reading more and more that G is giving the most weight to the first anchor found [this is debatable]
    - Only the words in bold will be hyperlinked
    - Keyword 2 & 3 wont hyperlink and be sprinkled to keep the feel natural and so the keywords influence my anchors

Purpose
    - As G is becoming smarter and smarter in catching article publishers I feel this style will make the post appear more like a guest post which is allowed by G rather then a spammy article

What are your thoughts on this?

indexthis, Feb 20, 2012 IP
  2. indexthis

indexthis Peon

Best Answers:
    bump to clear the cricket sounds = )

indexthis, Feb 27, 2012 IP
  3. deucegmarketing

deucegmarketing Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I get great results with the normal article directory format of articles. It is just about the quality of the content and the directories you post on. But, a unique look to an article could make some difference I guess.

deucegmarketing, Feb 27, 2012 IP
  4. kylelawrence

kylelawrence Peon

Best Answers:
    It is the content that really matters. The content must be unique and frequently updated.

kylelawrence, Feb 28, 2012 IP
  5. ArwenTaylor

ArwenTaylor Member

Best Answers:
    I think this could work. If nothing else, the format will through the SE bot off. You could experiment with it to see how well it does, and always switch back if it doesn't work out like you intended.

ArwenTaylor, Feb 28, 2012 IP