1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Writing about SEO and how it can help you, Your opinons?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Xtrapsp, Feb 27, 2012.

Hey guys, I've recently been writing about SEO and how effective it is regarding the media in the background etc.I have a snippet which I would like to show you.

"Lots of business’ rush ahead and create pages etc without thinking ahead. They need to specify their niche, they also need to remind themselves constantly who their target audience is. Remember I don’t want to Offer SEO to a 12 year old who is interested in the next First Person Shooter.

However, I’m going to link you into a little secret. I originally made this website for personal use however when I started blogging about SOPA a few months ago I received next to no views. Then the media blew up the SOPA issue and it’s been a constant flow.

So although I don’t Target directly to the haters and lovers of Government acts they still valued my other content. If your an SEO company and you have a spare bit of time making other content which can some how relate to SEO would be great! make a game teaching basic SEO? Kids don’t care about SEO but if the game is fun you will get views.

Google will notice this and moving you higher in the rankings."

How far does everyone agree with this? I really feel like it's a debateable topic :)

Xtrapsp, Feb 27, 2012 IP
  2. Anton095

Anton095 Peon

Best Answers:
    Writing about SEO can help with your website SEO :) lol Because this theme is very-very popular! But, SEO really works!

Anton095, Feb 27, 2012 IP
  3. devshakya

devshakya Peon

Best Answers:
    seo writing is good for your site, it is helpful

devshakya, Feb 27, 2012 IP
  4. Xtrapsp

Xtrapsp Active Member

Best Answers:
    Haha indeed anton it can.

as for devshakya. People like you make me depressed

Xtrapsp, Feb 27, 2012 IP
  5. Xtrapsp

Xtrapsp Active Member

Best Answers:
    Still need opinions guys!

Xtrapsp, Feb 27, 2012 IP
  6. johnmat

johnmat Member

Best Answers:
    Writing content about your services on your blog are very helpful in many terms, for more traffic you may even write about the current trends of industry and there impact on your services provided like u did for SOPA.

johnmat, Feb 27, 2012 IP
  7. JPT24

JPT24 Guest

Best Answers:
    I think that writing on other subjects is good, but it has to be related at least in some small way to the original topic of your site. Your example about SOPA is fine as that's related to the internet industry, but blogging about cooking on your SEO blog without any link to SEO might not be as beneficial.

JPT24, Feb 28, 2012 IP
  8. Xtrapsp

Xtrapsp Active Member

Best Answers:
    Nah, My website is just a personal blog. Not specific to SEO just general stuff I like writing about ^.^

But thanks for the comments

Xtrapsp, Feb 28, 2012 IP
  9. James Byun

James Byun Active Member

Best Answers:
    I would say this is pretty effective, especially if your blog is about traffic building, internet marketing, anything in that genre. But, since you mentioned its only for personal use, there is obviously no benefit. lol.

James Byun, Feb 28, 2012 IP