1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Extremely Help Needed By SEO Experts

Discussion in 'SEO' started by afya, Feb 20, 2012.

Hello All DP Guys,

I m working as SEO since 2003 and have done more than 100 of successful sites on #1 rank.. But recently i have noticed that google has not crawling the website backlinks of any theme of websites.. i have done more than 5000 back links for my health related websites and when i try to see the back link from google its shows me zero back links..

Even my site suddenly disappear from the ranking for my site most competative keywords.. till today i have done directory submission, article submission, press release distribution, social bookmarking, do-follow blog comments more than 500 blog i have done.. all one way links method i have done but no ranking.. I would like to where i did the mistakes please found your valueable to serve your best thoght for this thread.. It will be help me to servive..

afya, Feb 20, 2012 IP
  2. karmaseo

karmaseo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Seems like Google catch you with over backlinks. I think you should give Google top quality content, change with advance onpage SEO, and give more valuable out going links for your visitors.

karmaseo, Feb 20, 2012 IP
  3. moneymakerzz

moneymakerzz Member

Best Answers:
    mate are you using the same technique since 2003...now it dont gonna work..please create twist in your methods and it will work.

moneymakerzz, Feb 21, 2012 IP
  4. edgarallen

edgarallen Peon

Best Answers:
    Could be too many links too quickly, or in bursts. Google doesn't like it when you build a lot of links - and then stop. Then build a lot of links - and then stop. Google likes consistent link building for sure. Also, if a significant percentage of your links goes into the supplemental index over and over, google is going to know that your site is getting spammy links.

You will need to use real content for your backlinks now. The good news is you'll have to create only a few links as compared to before. Start building good links slowly and allow for 6 months - 8 months for your site to come out of the sandbox. Could be quicker but it may take that long. Keep building links slowly and with real content.

edgarallen, Feb 22, 2012 IP
  5. thompson322

thompson322 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi, i think you should slow down with the link building. If you are trying to bombard it with a LOT of links, that's not gonna work. Relax and re-strategize your link building efforts, build links naturally and avoid spammy content. Take a look at your site again, clean it and optimize it. You may also like to resubmit your site to google after cleaning/optimizing your site. Just be patient, we know you can do it. Good luck buddy!

thompson322, Feb 22, 2012 IP
  6. hannahdevis

hannahdevis Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi, Try to do social media by doing social media you can get more traffic and then it will help you to get ranking again.

hannahdevis, Feb 26, 2012 IP
  7. murthyseo

murthyseo Active Member

Best Answers:
    According to Google, in backlinks, quantity doesn't matter quality is the matter. So, get backlinks from most relevant theme.

murthyseo, Feb 27, 2012 IP
  8. hannahdevis

hannahdevis Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi,
    Article posting will help you.

hannahdevis, Feb 29, 2012 IP
  9. kevincook

kevincook Peon

Best Answers:
    check out your website is penalised for some wrong reason. or might be all the links are removed for your site.

kevincook, Feb 29, 2012 IP
  10. Trivedi26

Trivedi26 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi,

very good question,

see the main Thing is how to target your websites keywords in link building. see my first suggestion is buy some blog post in third party health sites, and Blog roll link.

2nd Thing is see how to target the keywords. example : you are target : -> " toy " this is your primary keywords.

so please make it different types of keywords. ex : buy toys. buy toys online, toys online, play toys like this .

Hop this is the benefit your keywords.

Thanks,

vinay trivedi

Trivedi26, Mar 13, 2012 IP
  11. kevincook

kevincook Peon

Best Answers:
    check out your backlink are they good enough to gain ranks. it they are not worthy remove them and make some good back links. You can also blank your page content and let it cache and then input the fresh content on it. It will work according to me.

kevincook, Mar 13, 2012 IP
  12. satvatsindhuja

satvatsindhuja Peon

Best Answers:
    All the work what you have done is right, but something goes wrong only for some-days, Wait for a week and check it later, there might be changes.
    don't stop the link building but do it as a even process slowly, immediate changes affects the site

satvatsindhuja, Mar 14, 2012 IP
  13. Jhon Alex

Jhon Alex Peon

Best Answers:
    i think you must focus at the on page factor. you are already working at off page. but do some effort at on page SEO. send me the link of your site. i would like to look at it

Jhon Alex, Mar 14, 2012 IP
  14. Swordpen

Swordpen Peon

Best Answers:
    There is one important criteria- all should be natural.

1. If the number of your backlinks per month is more than a number of visits- not natural.
    2. If the number of no-follow less then 10-%- not natural!
    3. If more than 90% of your of backlinks point to the Home Page only- not natural.

Now Google has more than 200 points of defining the unnatural link but these three are most important

Swordpen, Mar 15, 2012 IP