1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to get more likes the right way... tips...

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by louis d, Feb 27, 2012.

Ok I run some pretty acitve fanpages with over a thousand highly targeted fans on each page and I want to give anyone who wants to listen to me run on some tips to get more likes…

First of all you want your fan page to be a list sucking machine… (I only build lists to monetize my traffic anywhere I market)
    So if you do not have a welcome page go to facebook and type in static HTML iframe tab in the search bar, click on the one with a grey symbol and install it to your page…

Go get an html editor if you do not have one (get kompozer its free) and create your fancy facebook welcome page… make sure you create the graphics inside of a 520 pixel area and centre aligned… (facebook page size)

When done copy the html code from the html editor and add it to your static html tab source code…
    Make sure you have a free gift to give away and your opt in box code there…

Ok to get more likes you must first be active, give your fans something to read at least twice a day everyday…

Also make sure your post updates are posts that encourage your fans to interact with you, so if you are in the Labrador niche post things like
    “Fill in the blanks: the best thing about Labradors is _____________ “

This encourages your fans to tell you something which means they are more likely to leave a comment… when they do this there friends see it in there newsfeeds… which in time will bring organic likes to your page… Commenting often with fans makes sure they see the content you post more often…

Be active on other pages in the same niche… do not spam offers… when I say be active I mean give value, answer peoples questions and most importantly “like” comments that the fans of that page have given on that page… when you do this that fan gets notified that you liked there answer/comment and the notification always has a clickable link to your page… which leads me to my next tip… ALWAYS POST AS YOUR FAN PAGE NOT YOUR PERSONAL PROFILE…

-----------
    When on your fanpage go to edit page and then go to apps… add the notes app to your page tabs for ease of access… write highly valuable notes with tips and info that pertain to your market, copy the url to the finished note and paste it to the walls of pages in your niche, never post a valuable note more than twice a week for a particular page, or it may get annoying for the other page owner… if your content Is good, the pages fans will filter to your page… The more active you are on someone else`s page the more there fans see your content (penny drop?)…

Create an awesome looking profile picture and at the top of it have a call to action that says please click like with an arrow pointing to the like button on your page… People want something to click they sometimes just need a shove in the write direction… get one done at fiverr if you cant do it...

-------------------
    Use facebook ads… create an add with something to do with your free gift on the image/as the image… make a small white border around the add and put an arrow pointing down to the like button on you’re add (this ensures your clicks turn into likes)… write something like this as the add copy…

Click like if I am cute, and also get a free gift… (say your page is about puppies) use a cute puppy…

Click like if you like this Ferrari plus get a free gift (your facebook page could be about Ferraris) use a picture of a Ferrari… free gift could be tips on maintain a ferrari, or buying tips… simple…

Plus when creating the add only choose cpm not cpc… cpm is cost per 1000 impressions… it will work out cheaper per click…
    Use the specific targeting section when creating the add, things that your fans would like…
    Make sure you check the box that says only show add to people who are not fans of my page…

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    There are many ways, be creative… but most of all be polite and be talkative and positive… remember facebook is a social platform and they do not want to be hard sold to… that comes in time after building relationships with your fans ( do this by staying active and interacting with people)…
    Hope this helps,

keywords;;;;;;; POST ENGAGEING CONTENT, POST OFTEN, ALWAYS GIVE VALUE, DONT SPAM, INTERACT WITH FANS,

take action :)

PM me for help, :)

Kindest regards good luck Louis D

louis d, Feb 27, 2012 IP
  2. @Gyanguru

@Gyanguru Peon

Best Answers:
    That's cool, I was trying to open my site fan page on FB but dint know how to promote it, it gave me an idea how to manage a FB page

@Gyanguru, Feb 27, 2012 IP
  3. louis d

louis d Member

Best Answers:
    Glad to of helped my friend :) all the best :)

louis d, Feb 28, 2012 IP
  4. sylviaunlimited

sylviaunlimited Member

Best Answers:
    thank you so much!
    you really show you know what you are doing.
    i have a question. do the fans get annoyed when you are posting twice a day?
    i am concerned about that for some reason :)

sylviaunlimited, Feb 28, 2012 IP
  5. Mo' Money

Mo' Money Active Member

Best Answers:
    nice tips bro :) like it! and you are right, better to use FB ads rather than using scripts! to get FB likes cause in the end FB will banned our fanpages if we using script to much :) cause I am sure soon or later peoples will reports to FB staff :)

Mo' Money, Feb 29, 2012 IP
  6. louis d

louis d Member

Best Answers:
    Hello my friend,

Nothey do not get annoyed at all my friend. You have to remember they are targeted fans to your market so if you post something helpful in that area they will naturally be interested.

Facebook is a social platform... so be social, also sound human to, inject some of your personality into your posts :) It makes you more real and you and your fans build bettr relationships. This way they will not have a problem buying off of you when you hit them with thatcool offer :)

regards Louis D

louis d, Mar 5, 2012 IP
  7. Install

Install Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you, louis d! nice tips...

Install, Mar 6, 2012 IP
  8. lalita63

lalita63 Peon

Best Answers:
    never aim high with a single post,try to be genuine and helpful for the people who will ultimately like you in fb.Just for getting likes never post anything try to be helpful which will yield you better results.

lalita63, Mar 6, 2012 IP
  9. Inteli

Inteli Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Join social media exchange platform to boost your online visibility. One more thing is, be active in posting relevant and informative content on your page. :)

Inteli, Mar 6, 2012 IP
  10. RAVI63

RAVI63 Peon

Best Answers:
    To get more Likes just advertise your page with FB Ads :)

RAVI63, Mar 7, 2012 IP
  11. trieuminh07

trieuminh07 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thank for very nice tips, i'll try for my pape. Another method is exchange like, but it is not very useful.

trieuminh07, Mar 7, 2012 IP
  12. eulb

eulb Peon

Best Answers:
    thanks bro! very helpful tips

eulb, Mar 8, 2012 IP
  13. therapy

therapy Peon

Best Answers:
    join groups and good conversation will also increase your fans

therapy, Mar 8, 2012 IP
  14. rcosman

rcosman Peon

Best Answers:
    for FB I usually only post every few days. Twitter you can do it much more often since its more of a two way communication tool and more real time.
    Another tip, if you want to post a photo and you just share the link, try to download the photo first, then upload that, with a link to the page. The photos will show up much larger than just a link share and create better attention.

rcosman, Mar 12, 2012 IP