1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Virtual Assistant for Web Development

Discussion in 'Services' started by bigkee42, Feb 26, 2012.

Hello VA's,

I wanted to get a VA for a week to test your skills on a site I have (pretty easy work because I already have the graphics), then talk about a monthly contract.

bigkee42, Feb 26, 2012 IP
  2. tdsfm

tdsfm Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    How soon are you looking to get this filled? I am going for my Bachelors in IT with a web development concentration.

tdsfm, Feb 26, 2012 IP
  3. mike.m

mike.m Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello,

I am interested in this job. If you still need someone please let me know more details and ask me any question you want.

Thank you for your time.

mike.m, Feb 27, 2012 IP
  4. mr.frosteam

mr.frosteam Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Is this job still available?

mr.frosteam, Feb 27, 2012 IP
  5. themethodcollector

themethodcollector Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I can provide you with all the SEO you need mate

themethodcollector, Feb 27, 2012 IP
  6. bigkee42

bigkee42 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Just to let everyone know what I would like done. I will need to get 4 pages built for one of my sites

- FAQ page (I have the information to add or if you develop the page from the template I can add myself)

- A sample site page from http://www.guidedstrategy.com (clone page) and insert in my template

- A submission/form page for the customers to add their information and documents (I have the specs for this also)

- Article template page to place the articles pointing to email capture page with adsense on top and side (I will get the articles to add, just need the page developed)

- To set my Aweber capture fields on the main page.

I have been getting pm's from a lot of applicants asking what I need, so now that this is cleared up, please quote me prices. I would like to get the listed items done by the beginning of next week. Additionally, depending on the popularity of my site, I might need to employ more than 1 applicant. I would like to stay in the $300-400 range per month for the main project (items listed above is just for us getting acquainted). Thank you all for your time.

bigkee42, Feb 28, 2012 IP