1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

One does not simply make money with AdSense.

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by themaniac, Feb 26, 2012.

Not sure how this AdSense works. But once I have a lot of traffic and low income, and once I have a few visits, and I earn 5X times more.
    Now this may sound like a nub question.
    But how much traffic I had to get until I earn about 5$/day?

P.S I am getting really used of the SPAM posts where you can learn easily how to make 10.000$/day :)). What do you think about the spam posts? How much traffic you really have to get in order to make at least 5$ from your technology related blog?

themaniac, Feb 26, 2012 IP
  2. bigcroc

bigcroc Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Try to put relevant ads in your pages, think carefully who your audience will be and what they are interested in. It would be better if you switch to CPM, which pays you for number of views instead number of clicks. This is useful as blogs get a greater page views per visitor. You also have to make sure that your visitors are 'good' visitors, that means they are really looking for something in your site. The bounce ratio is a good indicator of this. Most usually the good visitors come from search engines therefore you have to put your effort on SEO of your site. That doesn't mean you have to stuff your blog posts with keywords, that can turn against you as search engines are taking care to give good content to users searching for certain keywords.

bigcroc, Feb 26, 2012 IP
  3. themaniac

themaniac Peon

Best Answers:
    @bigcroc, thank you that was really helpful.

themaniac, Feb 26, 2012 IP
  4. edvvardbrian

edvvardbrian Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, pay-per-view is much better if you receive lots of visitors every day, but no clicks. Alternatively, you could try to bring more targeted visitors to your site that will click on more ads.

edvvardbrian, Feb 26, 2012 IP
  5. cesarian

cesarian Active Member

Best Answers:
    True targeted visitors will bring more clicks but to earn more it also depends on the content. If because if the content only show ads with low CPC than you won't earn really much. Other way to earn is affiliate marketing by promoting other products, so like promoting new gadgets.

cesarian, Feb 26, 2012 IP
  6. imthenext1

imthenext1 Peon

Best Answers:
    How to make More Earnings At even every Second

(narayananrahul.wordpress.com/2012/02/21/how-to-make-more-earnings-at-even-every-second)

imthenext1, Feb 26, 2012 IP
  7. JamesColin

JamesColin Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    With technology related you need more traffic than if you were doing a non technology related niche, with the exact same amount of traffic and same ad placement.

JamesColin, Feb 26, 2012 IP
  8. Harga

Harga Member

Best Answers:
    How many visits you get depends entirely on cost per click and click through rate.

If you get 100 visitors, 5% of them click ads, and you get on average $1 per click, then you've made your $5.

Harga, Feb 26, 2012 IP
  9. gtk29

gtk29 Member

Best Answers:
    I also suggest you give a try to CPM ads like valueclick etc. They are better for you if you dont get any clicks from visitors.

gtk29, Feb 26, 2012 IP
  10. icegin

icegin Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, as others have suggested, probably the most simple way of increasing your daily earnings is by incorporating different ways of monetising your site e.g. affiliate products, CPA, etc. Some people make money exclusively with Adsense but it never hurts to explore your options.

icegin, Feb 27, 2012 IP
  11. @Gyanguru

@Gyanguru Peon

Best Answers:

Why not try Google adsense segmentation, i found one article exampling the same hope it helps, I believe the spam article are short run but in long run qualitative posts matter the most.

http://www.websitemagazine.com/cont...rformance-adsense-with-site-segmentation.aspx

@Gyanguru, Feb 27, 2012 IP
  12. tim-buchalka

tim-buchalka Active Member

Best Answers:
    If your getting good clicks but making very little money then almost certainly the problem is with your content and traffic.

Google adsense pays you a percentage of what the google adwords customer pays for the ad, and if the traffic you send to these ads (people clicking on your ads) never buy anything google will devalue the price you get per click because the traffic is not really worth anything.

Focusing on great content on your site that is completely relevant to your visitors is a great way to improve. You end up with better value clicks.

Good luck.

tim-buchalka, Feb 27, 2012 IP