1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Pintrest May get Great attention but is it next to twitter, Facebook and Google?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by salinajohnson, Feb 20, 2012.

I am Using Pintrest(ELECTROKNOL) . I think it will not be milestone for businesses. What you think about it.

and let me know which social media platform is best for you (not for crowd) .

salinajohnson, Feb 20, 2012 IP
  2. alizay

alizay Peon

Best Answers:
    I prefer quality to quantity as if I am putting efforts in the right direction only then I can get the right traffic that can be easily converted.

Pinterest is quick and moving it is going to be something depending upon their persistence and continuity. However, "chimein" is also similar kind of media that flows too quick and supports graphic, videos and manuscripts.
    The problem with only world is everyone suggest everything depending on their choice of stuff and interests.

alizay, Feb 20, 2012 IP
  3. salinajohnson

salinajohnson Peon

Best Answers:
    Alizay .

I am strictly agreed with your line" The problem with only world is everyone suggest everything depending on their choice of stuff and interests."

Everything depends on People choice . No one knows what will happen in future with Facebook.?

salinajohnson, Feb 20, 2012 IP
  4. Sam Gilmore

Sam Gilmore Peon

Best Answers:
    Media experts believe that the new social site compliments the existing dominant social networks; Facebook and Twitter. In a similar way to its popular predecessors Pintrest allows job seekers to share their work and even their CVs with the online community.

Besides Pintrest being the most recent talking point within the social media industry, and that you can only sign up if you receive an invite (which is supposed to be relatively easy to secure) it provides users with the opportunity to share important content, such as that which highlights key skills and other desirable attributes.

The social network also boasts the advantages that it doesn’t require its users to visit the site every day, nor is there the risk of a friend or colleague tagging its users in less-than-desirable photographs.

Sam Gilmore, Feb 21, 2012 IP
  5. salinajohnson

salinajohnson Peon

Best Answers:
    @sam you have mentioned very researched data over here.i agreed with term. there is no need to ignore social media platform . afterall these all are free and now these days social media platforms are much more secure too.

salinajohnson, Feb 23, 2012 IP
  6. edvvardbrian

edvvardbrian Member

Best Answers:
    we can not ignore social media becaue it is the plateform where every type of people share your feeling It has been observed that Facebook is now the primary method for communication by college students.

edvvardbrian, Feb 23, 2012 IP
  7. salinajohnson

salinajohnson Peon

Best Answers:

Yes @ edvvardbrian , social media platforms are something called social gathering ans when ever people gathered at place they shares valuable and emotionality information so we cant let it go...

"Thank You guys you have gave great start up to my threads . The will come sooner if you guys will share your opinions like that.

Thank you Edvvardbrian, sam and alizay

Keep Posting we are about to solve that .....

salinajohnson, Feb 23, 2012 IP
  8. ArwenTaylor

ArwenTaylor Member

Best Answers:
    It think it's just the new thing on the block and people like it because the scammers and spammers haven't ruined it yet like they have Twitter and Facebook. In a couple of months or years when the site has been overrun by scammers and spammers, something new will come along and be the "next big thing".

ArwenTaylor, Feb 26, 2012 IP
  9. salinajohnson

salinajohnson Peon

Best Answers:
    I like review about social media platforms. One more thing you have great blog to thank you for making such great contribution in this discussion.Keep tuned

salinajohnson, Feb 26, 2012 IP
  10. Sam Gilmore

Sam Gilmore Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks) I agree

Sam Gilmore, Feb 27, 2012 IP
  11. Ella_Z.

Ella_Z. Peon

Best Answers:
    Pinterest is one of the most interesting platforms for me! It was just a curious start-up last year and won the Crunchies awards. More and more people are registering there, so it may be the next Facebook, but for curious and original people.

Speaking about other platforms I prefer nifty and rather unpopular (if to compare with Facebook) networks, as for example Threadless. Have you heard about it? ... or maybe you already have a T-shirt with your own design?

Ella_Z., Feb 28, 2012 IP
  12. icegin

icegin Peon

Best Answers:
    When it comes to drawing in the largest audience for marketing purposes, FB, Twitter, and other popular networks are much better than Threadless because they are made up of a multitude of people with various interest (or lack thereof). Threadless is very popular for what it is: a place where both aspiring and experienced designers/artists can submit their work to be print on shirts and a place where such individuals can engage with each other. Therefore, for a lot of businesses, Threadless is not a good place to obtain clients.

icegin, Feb 28, 2012 IP
  13. ArwenTaylor

ArwenTaylor Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks saliniajohnson. I appreciate that.

ArwenTaylor, Feb 28, 2012 IP
  14. aira

aira Active Member

Best Answers:
    Pinterest is a bit different compared to Twitter & Facebook. It's more about the great stuff online and hey I love pinterest! :)

aira, Mar 1, 2012 IP